*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Highlights from the Marty Jannetty vs Raven match from a "WCW Thunder" in 1998. Check how Raven hits his DDT there. Tremendous.

ADDED: Here is the "Free for All" match from Wrestlemania 13. Not on any of the home video releases...

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
What has been the crowd reaction to the Headbangers going there?

tumblr_lthg6vjPS21ql141xo1_400.gif

The fucking Headbangers are in RoH?!

Edit: Just went to check out the RoH roster page and they aren't on it, but what a sorry looking page that is nowadays. BJ fucking Whitmer is back.

bjwhitmerbio.png

Edited by Arch Stanton

Pretty fine Matt Hardy promo from Ring of Honor. Best thing Matt Hardy has done in years

Not a fan of that. I think because I hate Matt Hardy more than I hate ROH fans, and he's the last person that should be moaning about people on Twitter and Youtube. Did he ever beat Stone Cold or Triple H? I'm assuming if he did it was in a tag match or something.

• Paid Members
Not a fan of that. I think because I hate Matt Hardy more than I hate ROH fans, and he's the last person that should be moaning about people on Twitter and Youtube. Did he ever beat Stone Cold or Triple H? I'm assuming if he did it was in a tag match or something.

That's the point, though to be fair. He's a heel, so he's exaggerating his accomplishments. Reby Sky isn't the "hottest chick in the game" either. I think the Hardy Boyz and Kane and Undertaker beat Edge, Christian, Austin and Triple H, so thats probably where he's getting that from.

Yeah, I get that, but he can fuck off making me choose Ring of Honor fans over someone. He's done his job too well. I don't know who the lad he's fighting is, but I hope that lad wins. Especially if it's the one who knocks about with Maria.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

The RoH PPV is on much earlier, they aren't going head to head. It starts in about two hours.

Still, expecting wrestling fans to pay for a show when there's a much better one on later in the evening that they might want to pay for instead is pretty silly.

How easy is it to find streams for RoH shows? Does anyone even bother streaming them?

What has been the crowd reaction to the Headbangers going there?

The fucking Headbangers are in RoH?!

Edit: Just went to check out the RoH roster page and they aren't on it, but what a sorry looking page that is nowadays. BJ fucking Whitmer is back.

Have you seen what happened to BJ Whitmer at Final Battle, Arch?

Edited by Cobra1000