*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

In the late 70s the BBC had a show where ordinary people try to do a particular job. In this episode a teacher tries to become a pro wrestler. It turns out it's not all fun and games.

The punchline is that although in the show Max Crabtree picks the guys opponent, it was actually producer Esther Rantzen who chose him. She looked at some pictures of wrestlers and picked the one who looked smallest and least like to cause serious damage.

The man she picked was John Naylor.

From Wigan.

Great find.

In the late 70s the BBC had a show where ordinary people try to do a particular job. In this episode a teacher tries to become a pro wrestler. It turns out it's not all fun and games.

The punchline is that although in the show Max Crabtree picks the guys opponent, it was actually producer Esther Rantzen who chose him. She looked at some pictures of wrestlers and picked the one who looked smallest and least like to cause serious damage.

The man she picked was John Naylor.

From Wigan.

Great find.

Kudos. Loved that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2ERes8__Y...feature=related - Jim Duggan vs. Iron Sheik

This is a great and very heated debut especally considering the time of it, with blood and that. I remember watching this on a thursday night on sky many a moon ago. Would be great if someone done a top ten or 20 foriegn baddies thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6It73NexA0 - Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson - Part 1/5

go to 3:10 and listen

- WWF Desire - Lonely Road of Faith

incase anyone forgot

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members
I tend to forget about it and then watch a few in one go, I only watch the mainstream stuff on it though.

Unless I've misintepreted your comment, I'm completely the opposite. He's now done so many of the things that all the really funny WWF/WCW/TNA etc. stuff has been done, so the content from there tends to be "Here's a clothesline from Raw last week that wasn't 100% crisp, lol."

On the flipside, I could spend hours giggling at skinny Jeff Hardy wannabes fuck-up moves they have no right to be attempting in their local armory on a Saturday night.