*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

This is why Cena cants turn heel. Just look at those kids faces.

Say what you want bout the wrestler but the man is fantastic. Was anyone like the Rock or Stone Cold as much involved like Cena is with make a wish

• Paid Members

Dont think so. It wasn't really the type of era that Make-A-Wish Foundation wanted to be associated with I'd imagine. They probably did work with them, but I doubt it would have been on the scale of the late 80s or todays WWF. Hogan and Cena are built for it. John Cena's the first one to win that Make-a-Wish Award since Hulk Hogan did in 1994, I believe. Hogan and the WWF won the award, even though Hogan was in WCW at the time, so they did a seperate little induction for McMahon and Hogan. They definitely didnt have as many charity videos in late 90s/early 2000s as they do now. The first time I really caught on that wrestling was fake was watching one of those old WrestleManias where Jimmy Hart was being a proper nice bloke at a charity event. I always knew it was a bit bullshit, but I always thought the characters were exactly as they were. I remember thinking Brutus was really a hair dresser and that Boss Man was a legit bobby, and you either had nice wrestlers or complete bastards. But Jimmy Hart was a proper nice bloke, even though he'd just helped the Nasty Boyz twat someone over the head with his massive helmet. In 1998, you would never see videos like they used to do back then of Lord Alfred Hayes doing a voice over of a bit of WWF sponsored charity saying things like "over the summer, The Barbarian visited a young child with polio" or something like that. These days you do though. They always have their finger in a charitable pie.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Isn't Power Uti the biggest star in the history of the business or something? Isnt he Austin, Hogan, Rock, Goldberg, Warrior, Alex Shane, Bruno, Batista all together when it comes to Africans?

Thats a poster:

269041_125670367518908_100002278378571_222541_3108760_n.jpg

Foley wrote about him in Have a nice day, he was meant to be THE man in Afrcian wrestling

• Paid Members
Evolution, Eric Bischoff & Steve Austin promo

Nothing tops that Evolution entrance.

Brilliant. This one's my favourite, from about 5:25:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0y7UVYlcY

EVERYONE in this segment plays a blinder. I watch it about once a week. It's fucking magic.