*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

A brilliant backstage promo from Nick Bockwinkel. It's after an AWA Title defense against Jerry Lawler, and Nick has an interesting challenge for The King.

If you haven't seen much of this guy, do so. A true great on the stick, in the style of Arn Anderson - an intelligent interview from one of the most under-rated guys ever.

Jump to 2.40 for the actual promo start.

I love Bockwinkel. I really enjoyed his talking head stuff on the AWA DVD, really interesting guy to listen too. And of course great to watch in the ring aswell.

Psyko Dalek (who recently toured Europe with Limp Bizkit and have their debut album coming out soon) filmed their first music video at an ICW show, and here it is :)

The song is called 'Crank' and is also the theme song for our online show Monday night BRAW

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Click Here for Psyko Dalek's facebook page

Edited by MarkDallas

• Paid Members
Here's a nice find I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3effX-cGzE...feature=related

Part One of loads, its the live presentation of the 1988 Survivor Series. It's probably one of my favourite ever shows, and even then I've only ever seen the Coliseum version. When I've got time on my hands, I think I might sit through and watch this.

KNEW when I saw this it was that lads page... he has a SHIT LOAD of shows up, I just watched WCW Capital Combat last night on there.

Back to WCW 1992 for me, Zenk and Pillman at WrestleWar 1992 next.... Ring Rat Gang Banger Showdown!!!