*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Officer Colt Cabana. This gimmick looks brilliant!

That's awesome. This character would have been great for the attitude era, what the Big Bossman could have been and The Mountie should have been.

Thats fucking great, if only they could bring him into to TNA with this gimmick. He could be one of the top X Division stars, but as a bigger guy (Not doing flips and that).

Edited by Dillkid

• Paid Members

Why have I never seen this before? Its Don Muraco and Mr. Fuji doing standup comedy on Tuesday Night Titans. Its the funniest thing ever. Alfred Hayes and Gene Okerlund are in tears at how bad it is. Really funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teU_ay7PWNk...feature=related

And a look at how Raw is produced and put together - hosted by our good pal - The BISCH!

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Video about wrestlers who have died young. I know there's loads of them, but I particularly enjoyed this one, not that enjoyed is really the right word, but you know. 3 years old video, so it'd probably been posted already, but what's worrying is how many more names could be added to that list.

• Paid Members
nWo Saturday Night with the Outsiders doing announcing! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOKaKTxcslE

What was that all about? Any backstory?

The nWo won Wargames and as a stipulation were aloud certain agreements and demands within WCW, one of them being time on their broadcast without paying for it. During this period their vignettes would start with the voice over man going "The following announcement has been paid for by the New World Order" and Hollywood Hogan would cut in and say "Not anymore, hahahaha" because WCW owned them time on the show. So WCW staged a weekly segment on Saturday Night where the nWo would wrestler jobbers with comedy names and backstories with an nWo referee, nWo announcer and nWo commentators. It was great at the time. It used to be on DSF.