*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Oh my god why the fuck is he screaming :|

Sean Midnight is a profoundly deaf wrestler ,his screaming as you call it is his way of communicating.he is also one of only 5 deaf people on the uk wrestling scene.

"as you call it?" He is screaming. I'd like to know what you would describe that deafening high pitched noise he's making as. I don't see how that is communicating, he sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

You could completely ignore the screaming, it's still a hugely shit, embarrassing excuse for a "wrestling match".

• Paid Members

Sean Midnight is a profoundly deaf wrestler ,his screaming as you call it is his way of communicating.he is also one of only 5 deaf people on the uk wrestling scene.

"as you call it?" He is screaming. I'd like to know what you would describe that deafening high pitched noise he's making as. I don't see how that is communicating, he sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

You could completely ignore the screaming, it's still a hugely shit, embarrassing excuse for a "wrestling match".

Agreed.

This is NOT a "cool find", more a very shitty one.

Midnight V Parliament

10 full minutes of the most groin-stabbingly poor wrestling I've seen in a while.

That is depressing and embarassing. Who runs these shows? There should some sort of law that prevents idiots running wrestling shows throughout the country.

Midnight V Parliament

10 full minutes of the most groin-stabbingly poor wrestling I've seen in a while.

That is depressing and embarassing. Who runs these shows? There should some sort of law that prevents idiots running wrestling shows throughout the country.

It appears to be PTW.

Peter Stainforths promotion.

Awful company using piss poor talent and he books himself as a manager who cuts some of the orst promos ever and takes up about half the show with his appearances.

• Paid Members

Who is the wee guy, in the front row, that appears to be wearing a plastic hat? The deaf guy barges into him when he is coming out.

Edited by bAzTNM

Midnight V Parliament

It appears to be PTW.

Peter Stainforths promotion.

Awful company using piss poor talent and he books himself as a manager who cuts some of the orst promos ever and takes up about half the show with his appearances.

Parliament gets rammed into the ringpost at 4.30. Eight seconds later, and he's back up on his feet, no-selling the move and trying to get the crowd to clap. Terrible.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RIx5eSXbjLM&...feature=related

Thought some of you might find this interesting. This is after ECW's Heatwave 2000 (when XPW tried to disrupt the show). The footage is taken outside the building.

Is it fuck!

Well it says "after the ECW PPV In Augusta". Augusta is in Gerogia, not California where the Heatwave PPV was held. So it blatantly isn't a video of the incident...and if you read the comments on youtube, it actually says it's footage from after a WWECW show.

Edited by JayOoG

Botchamania special - Heroes Of Wrestling

This is the infamous wrestling PPV which is regarded as possibly the worst wrestling show ever. I've been hunting for this for some time and had to watch it to believe how shite it is.

Featuring golden oldies and commentators which make Mike Adamle look as good as JR back in the nineties, the show is basically a botch in itself. If the undercard isn't bad enough the main event features a severely drunk and stoned Jake Roberts simulating masturbation and french kissing his snake, and having a woman in the audience rub his nipples. The main event had to be changed to a tag match because Robert's was too fucked.

See for yourself.

Edited by Seratonin

Botchamania special - Heroes Of Wrestling

This is the infamous wrestling PPV which is regarded as possibly the worst wrestling show ever. I've been hunting for this for some time and had to watch it to believe how shite it is.

Featuring golden oldies and commentators which make Mike Adamle look as good as JR back in the nineties, the show is basically a botch in itself. If the undercard isn't bad enough the main event features a severely drunk and stoned Jake Roberts simulating masturbation and french kissing his snake, and having a woman in the audience rub his nipples. The main event had to be changed to a tag match because Robert's was too fucked.

See for yourself.

Fucking hell, Jake was shocking. :crazy: