*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RIx5eSXbjLM&...feature=related

Thought some of you might find this interesting. This is after ECW's Heatwave 2000 (when XPW tried to disrupt the show). The footage is taken outside the building.

Haven't heard about this before. Cool.

Anybody else hate YouTube's new screen size thing?

Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members
Just downloaded some videos using keepvids.com but dont get any sound,any ideas why?

Ive given up with this, i used this on a youtube vid, it worked fine, then i tried to do it with a number of youtube vids (obviously with their specific page url's) and it just keeps dowloading the first vid i downloaded successfully. Its annoying as hell.

Anyone got any suggestions

Just downloaded some videos using keepvids.com but dont get any sound,any ideas why?

Ive given up with this, i used this on a youtube vid, it worked fine, then i tried to do it with a number of youtube vids (obviously with their specific page url's) and it just keeps dowloading the first vid i downloaded successfully. Its annoying as hell.

Anyone got any suggestions

Use a different program! Personally I use real player to download videos from youtube to my PC. If your using firefox theres also a good add on called download helper which downloads any videos including youtube.

Edited by KFR42

• Paid Members
Oh my god why the fuck is he screaming :|

Sean Midnight is a profoundly deaf wrestler ,his screaming as you call it is his way of communicating.he is also one of only 5 deaf people on the uk wrestling scene.

"as you call it?" He is screaming. I'd like to know what you would describe that deafening high pitched noise he's making as. I don't see how that is communicating, he sounds like nails on a chalkboard.