[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Has Laura Trott been mentioned on here?  Yum!

Laura Trott becomes most successful cyclist in European Championship  history - Eurosport

She's lovely. Married now though.

Edit: Previous page refreshed and she's at the top of that one too. She should be at the top of every page.

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

We're going left again. This is Leigh/Lidh from off of that there TikTok. Her channel is called MerchCymru. She's a very patriotic Welsh Nationalist, and also Wrexham FC's social media manager. She has chronic illnesses and is neurodivergent.

OOGoBG_x_400x400.jpg

• Paid Members

Randomly happened across a channel where professional drummers listen to a drumless version of a song they've not heard before and then put their own drum part underneath it. The channel is called Drumeo. Anyway, this is Domino Santantonio from Montreal.

1-Blog-Header-1920x1080-1.jpg

• Paid Members

Doctor Hannah Fry is very much a UKFF favourite I think. I remember seeing her on Trainspotting live with Jon Snow on BBC4 years ago. She did a very interesting series about probability on there as well, but I watched it on Curiosity Stream. 

• Paid Members

Just rewatched one of my favourite "comfort viewing" films, Jadoo, and was reminded of how gorgeous both the lead actress and the actress playing her best friend are:

Amara Karan

ebgCz8rKhVUIUb8EHpVXGX4FEJ8.jpg

Kiran Landa

MV5BYmFhNGI1M2EtMDBkYi00ZmFmLThmYzgtZWVm