[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

That's weird, I just this hour rejected her from the FreeOnes database because someone linked to all her antiques sites instead of pictures of her.

Edited by Gladstone Small

• Paid Members

For me, it's when they're well-shaped, well-toned, good complexion, good "clearance" (apparently that's the term), and the thighs don't look like cottage cheese in a plastic bag.

:D Bless old Nora! To tie two threads together, that cafe isn't far from where I live, the people were a right racist bunch, I was asked by one customer what I was doing there and why I wasn't driving a taxi, followed by a bunch of quips about Asian females all being repressed...

What does clearance mean? Or am I better off not knowing? Does length of leg play any importance? There are probably slightly odd questions but I have always wondered!

• Paid Members
What does clearance mean? Or am I better off not knowing?

It's supposed to be the gap between the thighs. It's not really that big a deal, when I think about it. My mate Stephen's obsessed with it, though.