[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Moderators
Just astonished anyone would use "ethiopian" as an insult in 2010, that's all.

It's refreshing. All we need now is the return of "Pranny" and putting your tongue under your bottom lip to make a spazmo face with the spackhands and I'm 7 again!

• Paid Members
The Twickenham Streaker Erica Roe

Erica_Roe_350x450_799570a.jpg

Just look at those. And the fag in her mouth puts a couple more points on her score.

Yeah, I remember seeing footage of her from back then, broadcast in the early 90s - I was about 13 back then.

What's the word for when you're effectively traumatised, but in a positive, not negative, way?

The Twickenham Streaker Erica Roe

Erica_Roe_350x450_799570a.jpg

Just look at those. And the fag in her mouth puts a couple more points on her score.

Yeah, I remember seeing footage of her from back then, broadcast in the early 90s - I was about 13 back then.

What's the word for when you're effectively traumatised, but in a positive, not negative, way?

I might be imagining this but im sure she was on the Frank Skinner chat show and she had visibly hairy pits. So that would make two people she's traumatized.

• Paid Members
My lord, she looks like Marty Feldman.

Who the fuck is that?

Kristen Schaal, American comic. A bit too hit-and-miss in her humour for me, but that picture isn't a good one - she's not particularly photogenic. But watch some footage of her, she comes across as quite cute.

• Paid Members
My lord, she looks like Marty Feldman.

Who the fuck is that?

Kristen Schaal, American comic. A bit too hit-and-miss in her humour for me, but that picture isn't a good one - she's not particularly photogenic. But watch some footage of her, she comes across as quite cute.

She didn't when she was on Nevermind The Buzzcocks.