[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
I'm still searching for her softcore shit, so count yourself lucky to have the choice.

Look up "Blue Review" and "L!ve TV" in conjunction with her softcore name, Emily Bouffante - that should do it.

"Threesome" was her and Anneka Svenska lezzing it most weeks.

BRM, I watched that too. I loved the beyond-piss-poor acting and those fantasy sequences of the erotic fiction the other woman would write. Oh, and seeing Emily Booth lez up with that other woman didn't exactly hurt -most weeks is a bit of an exaggeration though, as she occasionally went after that bloke.

L!ve TV. Wow. The days that brought you the likes of Jo Guest, Kirsten Imrie & Charmaine Sinclair. The glory days of cheap teenage wanking. :)

Also topless darts ~~~

Someone who used to regularly post on here used to commentate for topless darts. Some will probably know who I'm talking about but I won't say in case it's something I'm not supposed to bring up.

• Moderators
"Threesome" was her and Anneka Svenska lezzing it most weeks.

BRM, I watched that too. I loved the beyond-piss-poor acting and those fantasy sequences of the erotic fiction the other woman would write. Oh, and seeing Emily Booth lez up with that other woman didn't exactly hurt -most weeks is a bit of an exaggeration though, as she occasionally went after that bloke.

I think Anneka Svenska replace Booth on Outhere as well, or the other way around.

Svenska was a little bit fitter, in all fairness. Also, she's not from fucking Chester, which is always a bonus.

Here's a couple of screencaps of them getting on Swimmingly.

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?image..._123_1064lo.jpg

http://img145.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i..._123_1033lo.jpg

OK, maybe my memory is totally shot, but was it her who came and did some sort of interviewing or something at one of the Crystal Palace shows - the Boyd one, I think?

And if we're talking about L!VE TV, can we please try to remember that it was home to Britain's first weekly TV wrestling show for 20 years? Big Poppa T rocked and y'all know it, mofos.

And if we're talking about L!VE TV, can we please try to remember that it was home to Britain's first weekly TV wrestling show for 20 years? Big Poppa T rocked and y'all know it, mofos.

No, we can't remember that. We can remember maybe the worst scripted show ever though - Threesome - and the joyous late-night titillation and laughs it gave all us fans of embarrassingly bad dialogue and Emily Booth naked.

No, we can't remember that. We can remember maybe the worst scripted show ever though - Threesome - and the joyous late-night titillation and laughs it gave all us fans of embarrassingly bad dialogue and Emily Booth naked.

I do still have half an episode of Threesome on tape as a result of the UWA. It really is quite awful. I like Tiffany's Big City Tips and CNN - the Cello News Network myself. :D