[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Unlikely, considering it's a Central report. I'd say it's the Bullring in Birmingham.

Thats definately the Bull Ring in Brum. I am still mistified how the god awful Lucy got the weather presenting job when a whole host of far more experience and better qualified people were just shoved out the door in all those cuts. I would take Shefali over Lucy anyday by the way.

I am still mistified how the god awful Lucy got the weather presenting job when a whole host of far more experience and better qualified people were just shoved out the door in all those cuts.

Probably because they were more expensive with her, and she used to do the lighter stories anyway, which meant an easier transition to weather. And yes, Shefali is lovely - coupled with Suzanne Virdee, it makes Midlands Today a great watch.

Unlikely, considering it's a Central report. I'd say it's the Bullring in Birmingham.

Thats definately the Bull Ring in Brum. I am still mistified how the god awful Lucy got the weather presenting job when a whole host of far more experience and better qualified people were just shoved out the door in all those cuts. I would take Shefali over Lucy anyday by the way.

namely the lovely Emma Jesson i posted 1 page back :D

Shekali is a stuck up bitch, my dad met her once at Shrewsbury Flower Show, said shes a horrible person.

Leave Suzanne Virdee alone she's mine ! :D

I didn't look around to see if anyone here knew him but a lot of people I know have no clue who he is. A lot of people in other forums don't, either.

Nice to finally be in a forum where people know who the hell he is <3

You didn't see the big fuck off faith no more thread then? We're all gay for mike patton in there.

And what exactly is unconventional about Zooey Deschanel, she's just gaaawjus.

Edited by Andy Of Deth

I didn't look around to see if anyone here knew him but a lot of people I know have no clue who he is. A lot of people in other forums don't, either.

Nice to finally be in a forum where people know who the hell he is <3

You didn't see the big fuck off faith no more thread then? We're all gay for mike patton in there.

Definantly, UKFF has the most Patton fans outside of a Patton forum that i've ever come across