[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

The talk of the girl from 2 Broke Girls being an 'unconventional hottie' in the random thoughts thread made me go ahead and find this thread again just for the hell of it.

Also to add my entrant to it, Nina Nesbitt.

421656_179183015531981_178172655633017_266305_457627351_n1.jpg

I've been listening to her music for a while now, she's a 17 year old Scottish acoustic musician who's just signed with Universal, the news she had the deal actually made me go ahead and finally look up what she looked like (curiosity got the better of me seeing as she's also dating Ed Sheeran) and she seems to have this quirky, cute look to her. No way she could ever be described as sexy, more adorable (a lot like Mila Kunis)

• Paid Members
The talk of the girl from 2 Broke Girls being an 'unconventional hottie' in the random thoughts thread made me go ahead and find this thread again just for the hell of it.

Kat Dennings? The girl from the Thor film "unconventional? :confused:

• Moderators

Kat Dennings? The girl from the Thor film "unconventional? :confused:

Ah right. Yeah. I knew I'd seen that annoying twat in something else equally bad.

As far as “less commercial”, has anyone seen the bald guy’s bird off Storage Wars? She is one of the fittest birds ever. She does need a slap though.

Dunno who that is. I like Danielle from American Pickers though:

tumblr_lolizhIzBn1qjb0xwo1_400.jpg

tiger_rick and the Leopard woman are going to make some kind of mega Felidae-hybrid

Edited by KingOfMetal