The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Gutted that I didnt grab some of Man City at that value. Didnt realise it was an early kickoff. Pompey were 1.8 which was great value for them at home. Put 20 on Pompey (was worried for a while when it was 2-2) and 10 on Derby - 0, so not a bad day.On a related note, I was gutted last week. The Racing Post tipped up Lescott to be first scorer in the European game at 25/1. I even wrote it on a betting slip, but decided in the end not to go for it. :( Was going to chuck 2 quid on it.No value at all on Everton at 1.8, in my opinion.

It looks like the potential winnings automaticly worked out your returns with a 15% bonus on top of your winnings (which apply's to Lucky bets with Horses and Dogs) You dont get any bonuses on Lucky's involving Sports betting though so your bet would have been settled as a YAP bet which is Yankees plus singles. What you have been paid out is correct though.

Super single for this weekend of Inverness away to Kilmarnock; they are still floating about at anything from 11/5 all the way to 3/1 for the weekend. Kilmarnock who have a silly, silly injury list which is pushing upwards of ten first team players out at the moment.

Depending how things look after that i may also take Norwich away to QPR who are the worst team i have seen in any of the football i've watched this season.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Regarding the QPR game. Manager recently sacked (which creates crazy results soon after), the team you want to win playing away from home, two things which put me off that bet.Havent looked at the odds yet, but Ill be looking at Villa -0 for tommorow.

Edited by Dai

Zonked after a week of nightshifts so had waaaaay too much time on my hands to scour the net. As usual not much on international weekends to make it worth the risk except a couple of closer game but still probably won't touch it. However one thing i did notice which instantly caught my eye was Shevchenko at a very generous 13/5 anytime scorer in quite a few bookies.

I'm having a terrible month this month. So bad, even your beating me Baz :(Although if I ever go behind Wingsleiger something really is wrong, whoever he is I'd love to have him punting in my shop. It would give me a good little chuckle everytime he walked through the door and gave me his money.

Good little bet there

Cheers.

However one thing i did notice which instantly caught my eye was Shevchenko at a very generous 13/5 anytime scorer in quite a few bookies.

Nice bet also. :thumbsup: Had a gander before the game on betfair, and they were offering 3/1. Hope you had a bet.Ive joined up to that tipping site. Put "50 quid" on Orient to beat Leeds at a huge 7/1 (they drew 1-1). Would have been a nice start to the site for me. Also put 375 on Barnet to win. :sneaky: Not the best of starts.