The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Its pretty obvious it'll be Lewis Hamilton for BBC Sports Personality of the Year in December. I'd lump on.

Silly advice. Hes a 1/5 shot. Unless some member has thousands of pounds to bet, theres no point at all in having your money tied up for 6 months for very little return.

• Paid Members

Its pretty obvious it'll be Lewis Hamilton for BBC Sports Personality of the Year in December. I'd lump on.

Silly advice. Hes a 1/5 shot. Unless some member has thousands of pounds to bet, theres no point at all in having your money tied up for 6 months for very little return.
I didn't know this.

• 1 month later...

BUMP.My dad was offered early retirement, a bit back, and, being the lazy bastard that he is took it with both hands. He got a tidy little payoff, and has decided to "invest" some of this by joining a well known "tipping line". His starter pack came today, and he got his first email this morning.They give 1 or 2 bets a day, and the only advice for today was EXCELLENT ART in the 2.50 at Lingfield. My Dad was advised to take the price, as "those in the know" will be wedging on it. He was advised a 10 point bet, and to take 9-2. It has just won at 11-4, so was obviously well fancied.I just thought that i'd share the tips that this tipping line gives him on here for a bit of a laugh, to see whether it is bollocks, or whether some people actually know a thing or two about gambling.On a different note altogether, its time to do my Lucky 15 for the four English League winners for the season. Anybody any recommendations?

Guest Dangerous Dave

They give 1 or 2 bets a day, and the only advice for today was EXCELLENT ART in the 2.50 at Lingfield. My Dad was advised to take the price, as "those in the know" will be wedging on it. He was advised a 10 point bet, and to take 9-2. It has just won at 11-4, so was obviously well fancied.

If you get up early and spend some time with the racing post (or online the night before), you can often pick a good winner. A good tip is to look for horses with an average/poor record, then consider the opposition. EG a horse with past results of 45567 looks very weak, but if they were 15 runner races, and he is stepping down in class it may well do better. I would assume that bet information services do a similar analysis. Has anyone any experience with Raceform and stuff like that?

BUMP.My dad was offered early retirement, a bit back, and, being the lazy bastard that he is took it with both hands. He got a tidy little payoff, and has decided to "invest" some of this by joining a well known "tipping line". His starter pack came today, and he got his first email this morning.They give 1 or 2 bets a day, and the only advice for today was EXCELLENT ART in the 2.50 at Lingfield. My Dad was advised to take the price, as "those in the know" will be wedging on it. He was advised a 10 point bet, and to take 9-2. It has just won at 11-4, so was obviously well fancied.I just thought that i'd share the tips that this tipping line gives him on here for a bit of a laugh, to see whether it is bollocks, or whether some people actually know a thing or two about gambling.On a different note altogether, its time to do my Lucky 15 for the four English League winners for the season. Anybody any recommendations?

A

I got a tip a few months ago to watch out for LAY THE CASH, which ran in the same race today. It was the outsider at 25/1, and its form was questionable if not non-existent. Placed 2nd at 25/1, so my e/w bet paid well.

Tipping Services are awful and a waste of money, although getting a 9/2 winner your first day cant be a bad start.

The UKFF tipping league is still going for those still interested in pitting their tipping wits to the test.

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tips...t=UKFF+Tipsters

Form reading is a lost art, so many people just look at a racecard and go for the one with 112213 next to their name without realising the horse maybe running on unsuitable ground or had a year layoff.

Todays advice:HOWARDS ROCKET - 3.25 Hamilton - 5pts win - FINISHED 3rd WAYMARK - 7.15 Sandown - 5pts - UNPLACEDWOODS TO WIN THE OPEN @ 3/1 - 10pts win.DONALD TO WIN THE OPEN @ 33/1 - 2 pts each way.

Edited by Max Power