The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

I did start a team a few months ago, it went good for a few weeks then people lost interest. I tip on there every day (JFFC2k) Team scores are based on the average profit of ALL active team members and we need at least 5 people to participate and count towards the standings. Team Prizes are paid to up to the top 10 members (for the first team) or 5 (for the 2nd and 3rd teams)

• Paid Members

I did start a team a few months ago, it went good for a few weeks then people lost interest. I tip on there every day (JFFC2k) Team scores are based on the average profit of ALL active team members and we need at least 5 people to participate and count towards the standings. Team Prizes are paid to up to the top 10 members (for the first team) or 5 (for the 2nd and 3rd teams)

I also tip everyday (bAzTNM is the name obviously). I'd be up for it.

GRAND NATIONAL: StanJamesUK.com - free

• Paid Members

My main bet Simon fell when travelling really well at Valentines the second time round. Next year maybe but I feel this is an opportunity missed. I did back Philson Run to place on Betfair at 38 so it covered my losses.Probably going to have some time off from betting, maybe a week or two at least.

I have also been given a little Derby tip. I have been advised that Cockney Rebel will run very well in the Derby. It comes from the same source that has given me Sir Percy and Motivator in the last two years at big prices. It is currently 50-1 and the person who gave me it advises a few pounds each way, so I thought I would share and you can do what you like.

Just had a little dabble on Betfair at a decent price. Sander Camillo should win today, and i'm on Hamoody aswell. Boychuk in the last at Cheltenham.

• Paid Members

Anyone fancy knocking up a five team accumulator for tonight's football for me? All leagues and divisions considered. I have some in mind, but I don't want to sway anyone's suggestions by saying what I have.

Anyone fancy knocking up a five team accumulator for tonight's football for me? All leagues and divisions considered. I have some in mind, but I don't want to sway anyone's suggestions by saying what I have.

Chelsea at 1/2, Liverpool at 2/5, Blackburn at 4/7, Bordeaux at 4/7 and Fiorentina at 11/10. How much are you putting on?

Chelsea at 1/2, Liverpool at 2/5, Blackburn at 4/7, Bordeaux at 4/7 and Fiorentina at 11/10. How much are you putting on?
Shocking odds for Chelsea, im thinking of sticking some money on West Ham- whats the odds for them to win?