The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

my CHELTENHAM bets today2:00New Little BricFlying Enterprise2:35Our VicHi Cloy3:15Blazing BaileyMighty Man i may still back Black Jack Ketchum to win at the last minute in the bookies4:00TikramOpera Mundi 7/2 now ive backed it at 8/1 last week4-40Fair QuestionGarde Champetre5:20Millenium RoyalRefinementhad a bet in the 1:01 pm greyhound race at cheltenham,well its a double wrestler name ICEMAN VADER

heres the ukff Cheltenham stable table.......after 2 of 4 days1 The Roaring Lion Midlands Lion 62 2 Pots of Dosh Craig & Lou 58 3 Max Power Robert Barlow 55 4 Shaza's Stable Barnett Heights 29 5 Barney's Bankers Barnett Heights 20 6 The Boring Lions Midlands Lion 20 7 CHELTENHAM CHEETAHS JOHN SEARLE 12

Edited by cheetah69uk

heres the ukff Cheltenham stable table.......after 2 of 4 days1 The Roaring Lion Midlands Lion 62 2 Pots of Dosh Craig & Lou 58 3 Max Power Robert Barlow 55 4 Shaza's Stable Barnett Heights 29 5 Barney's Bankers Barnett Heights 20 6 The Boring Lions Midlands Lion 20 7 CHELTENHAM CHEETAHS JOHN SEARLE 12

I may be 3rd, but i've got Monet's Garden and Inglis Drver today. The only horse that hasn't got me any points is Well Chief. Mr Midlands Lion, who is in your team? Looks like your Noring team, is just that!