The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members

Out of my spread I still have Rory and Bubba looking decent going into day 3. Have to feel for Westwood yesterday though. Nightmare on the 18th. On the other hand, Mickelson shot a wonderful round, great to watch.

Edited by Silky Kisser

Freddy Couples eh Stylin?? You've no chance with that....hang on.....

Marvellous tipping, and plenty there with chances. I don't know if you're thinking of laying some off, but it may be worth it as he surely can't see this home, can he?

Big Bubba is still in the running, as is Jiminez. And my main man Rory is waiting in the wings. An exciting weekend in the offing.

It's on my mind to be honest mate. Even laying the win i would hopefully stil nick an EW placing. Saturday traditionally can be the "easier" of the four days pin placements, if there is such a thing at Augusta.

Will hold fire and see how te rest go today, benefit of him leading is he tees off in final pairing today.

If im being honest Rory and Watney looked to be really on it yesterday. Good luck with Jimenez; an absolute gentleman and a man id never bet against !

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Lines for tomorrow:

Brentford

Charlton

Dundee United

Alloa

Trebles and four fold

Nice tips, I couldn't back against Aberdeen today (thankfully since they won), so I backed the other 3 and added in Dundee and Rangers.

I had Choi, Garcia and Mickelson in the Masters. Hoping Garcia can pull it off.

Yeah, 2 holes in one, an Albatross and Mickelson losing his mind and trying to scratch his ball out of a hedge.

I had a little E/W bet on Hanson sat morning at 66/1 so although he was leading into yesterdays I was pretty pleased to get anything in the end considering he was -6 with 4 to play. Bubba seemed like a good bloke in his interview.

• Paid Members

Cappa Bleu for me, form is coming back at just the right time and seems to be a preferred horse for a lot of people. Not bad at about 14/1 around the betting sites either.

I just don't believe in Synchronised winning it at all. The horse struggles to jump and keeps clattering hedges, the only reason people have any expectations is because of Cheltenham but I think that could be a one off. Ballabriggs is heavier this time and is going to struggle over the higher hedges.

According To Pete at 33-1 could be a good outside bet, excellent jumper.

But who takes advice from a 19 year old ;)

Seemed the best place to ask this, why do all the "Collonges" horses have that in their names when they all have different owners, trainers etc? Is it something to do with the breeding and that they have to have that in their name? Just something I was curious of as you don't see it a great deal as far as I know.