The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Next season each way im going for

Championship - Southampton

League 1 - Leyton Orient

League 2 - Gillingham

No value in the premiership market IMO, think Liverpool will go close but at 10/1 and only paying 2 places theres no value there.

I love the Goals Galore or its many friends in other shops, but you have to believe the value is being squeezed out of it day by day. Everyone keeps slashing their odds, laddies etc as well, and even the ones offering seperate odds per game offering 1/2 about some games is ridiculous, I saw something as short as 2/7 on the coupon when Peterbrough played someone towards the end of last year.

Next season each way im going for

Championship - Southampton

League 1 - Leyton Orient

League 2 - Gillingham

No value in the premiership market IMO, think Liverpool will go close but at 10/1 and only paying 2 places theres no value there.

I love the Goals Galore or its many friends in other shops, but you have to believe the value is being squeezed out of it day by day. Everyone keeps slashing their odds, laddies etc as well, and even the ones offering seperate odds per game offering 1/2 about some games is ridiculous, I saw something as short as 2/7 on the coupon when Peterbrough played someone towards the end of last year.

Agreed. It was the most fun AND the most profitable for me in a wee spell over Christmas and New Year. Peterborough and Blackpool games weren't even on the coupons, end of story, towards the latter part of the year in Ladbrokes up here.

On the anteposts i've done similar each ways treble on:

Championship: Leicester

Leage Two: Shrewsbury

Scottish Div Two: East Fife

Also have a e/w single on Charlton at 14/1 and outright single on Peterhead at 3/1 before they both started signing sprees and the odds tumbled. Peterhead is 6/4 now after throwing silly money around and i think that should be a nail on but you never know.

Notice Dortmund are 5/4 on the 'Without Bayern Munich' Bundesliga specials which looks a corker.

Currently got Ryan Moore e/w for the WGC Bridgestone golf at 80/1 just about to tee off.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Saturday 6th August Footie

Ipswich

Gillingham

Shrewsbury

East Fife

Alloa

Five-fold

-----------------

Derby / Birmingham

Port Vale / Crawley

Rotherham / Oxford

Carlisle / Notts County

Walsall / Orient

Forfar / Cowdenbeath

Both teams to score accumulator

-------------------

Raith v Falkirk @ 7/4

Super single

• Paid Members

I fancy Wolves at Blackburn on the opening day, but then I had them to beat Blackburn on the final day of last season and they got hammered, so what do I know.

I'll probably go with United as well. A Man United - Wolves - ? treble will likely be my bet this weekend, but will leave it until tomorrow to get a better idea of possible squads.

Got offered a free bet from Bet 365 if i deposit some money first hand, so might stick some cash on Chelsea to beat Stoke and stick the free bet on Super Bolton to beat QPR away

You'll have to play back through the 'bonus' three or four times over before you withdraw so be careful.

You can circumvent that by doing lots of teams in play at 2-0 or 3-0 up in the 85th minute at 1/100 to guarantee making it "yours" again but it will be a long slog.

Dodged a bullet last night with Cypus scoring a 90th minute winner for 3-2 win at home to Moldova. Saw them at 5/6 and thought it was free money. Almost went very, very wrong.

Went big on Rory McIlroy at 20/21 in todays three ball with Schwartzel and Clarke who have both been honking in recent weeks on the US tour. Fingers crossed !

• Paid Members

Anyone doing a bet on Wednesday v Blackpool tonight? I would think both will be fielding weakened teams ahead of Saturday, so maybe only something like over 2.5 goals would be worthwhile.

You'll have to play back through the 'bonus' three or four times over before you withdraw so be careful.

You can circumvent that by doing lots of teams in play at 2-0 or 3-0 up in the 85th minute at 1/100 to guarantee making it "yours" again but it will be a long slog.

I know. Bolton are around 2/1 though I think when I had a quick check t'other day. So if that comes off, I'll stick it on summat else to get through the right stuff. I've never ever pulled off one of those free bets where you have roll it over so many times