The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Someone remove this bullshitter please.

I'll be taking a WP Mullins day today at Cheltenham.

Lucky 15: Back in Focus, 13:30 @5/2, Pont Alexandre, 14:05 @11/10, Boston Bob, 14:40 @4s and Abbey Lane, 16:00 @7s.

Yeah, my statto pal on Facebook agrees on Mullins -

Starting to think that Willie Mullins has been reading the stats for Cheltenham and has planned all his horses to follow those routes. Nearly every race today has a Mullins horse top or second in the stats:

1.30 Back in Focus , Godsmejudge , Emperors Choice

2.05 Pont Alexandre

2.40 Boston Bob , Goulanes

... 4.00 Abbey Lane , Pendara

4.40 Zamdy Man , Another Sensation , Milord

The bumper is too tough to sort on stats as so many qualify but it wouldnt suprise me if Mullins took that with Union Dues. Sprinter Sacre is so far ahead that a 20 length or more win is not impossible. 11-8 in places to win by 10 or more still looks generous.

Someone remove this bullshitter please.

I'll be taking a WP Mullins day today at Cheltenham.

Lucky 15: Back in Focus, 13:30 @5/2, Pont Alexandre, 14:05 @11/10, Boston Bob, 14:40 @4s and Abbey Lane, 16:00 @7s.

Yeah, my statto pal on Facebook agrees on Mullins -

Starting to think that Willie Mullins has been reading the stats for Cheltenham and has planned all his horses to follow those routes. Nearly every race today has a Mullins horse top or second in the stats:

1.30 Back in Focus , Godsmejudge , Emperors Choice

2.05 Pont Alexandre

2.40 Boston Bob , Goulanes

... 4.00 Abbey Lane , Pendara

4.40 Zamdy Man , Another Sensation , Milord

The bumper is too tough to sort on stats as so many qualify but it wouldnt suprise me if Mullins took that with Union Dues. Sprinter Sacre is so far ahead that a 20 length or more win is not impossible. 11-8 in places to win by 10 or more still looks generous.

No surprise to see some of his horses coming in today.

I'm taking a couple of biggish singles on Boston Bob and Abbey Lane today with a decent double too. I was sorely tempted looking at Rule The World and Taquin Du Seiuil for E/Ws, but going with Bob and Abbey instead with my money.