The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Bury (7/4) tonight at home to Sheffield Wednesday who are dreadful away from home, as much as it pains me to say it. Only lost twice at home in their last thirteen i think it is. One of which was on Saturday, however.

Also fancy Reading (7/4) away to Portsmouth again and I'll put on MK Dons (6/4) at Yeovil for the treble which pays back just under 18/1

Single on BATE (4/5) against Stum Graz in the Champions League qualifier and that'll do me for today.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Good win for West Ham. Stuck some money on Lanus to beat Independiente at half time too. A very very late winner just made me some more cash. Now I'm goin on River Plate to win. Not great odds, but a win will see a few extra quid in my pocket hopefully

Gotta admit, I bet on some right sh*t, but

Edited by pryko

I have gone for an away treble of Rochdale, Aldershot and Leyton Orient. five quid stake for 150 smackers back. My mate has been compiling a form guide and he has had a couple of winners in already this season so hopefully this will come in as well. I have also gone for Sunderland, Liverpool, Villa, Everton and Swansea on five four folds.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I never really bet on France anymore. Italy neither, they scraped through with a late 1-0 but I still don't see them as a sound bet. The only really 'certainties' in the qualifying have been Spain, Germany and Holland, and the poor odds usually reflect that, which is why I was pleasantly surprised to get 8-13 on Holland last night, although I was a little perturbed when I saw the weakened team sheet.