The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I think the last time we seen anything of Steph was No Mercy 2003. Last time we seen Shane was at the beginning of WM XX in the opening video with the baba. Shane hasn't wrestled since he was defeated by Kane at Survivor Series 2003.

• Paid Members

WWF @ Nashville, TN - August 11, 1992 (7,500)Wrestling Challenge taping:Summer Slam Spectacular - 8/23/92:Ric Flair (w/ Mr. Perfect) defeated Tito Santana via submission with the figure-4 at around 16:30

They had a great match as well at Battle Royal at the Royal Albert hall.

• Paid Members

Did Ulimate Warrior & Hulk Hogan ever have any house show matches together?

I assume, as I haven't got the cards from the time, that the Ultimate Warrior went onto headlining house shows with Rick Rude while Hogan went off to make Surburban Commando. I don't think they faced each other until Halloween Havoc 98.

Guest Patrick Bateman

I'm not 100% sure about the clocks, but would make sense. One of my mates swears it started at 12:00, while I think it started at 1:00.

Strange question popped into my head whilst watching TV earlier. Where does a Lumberjack match get its name from?I've never really thought about it before but I don't really see the connection between someone cutting down trees and having wrestlers surrounding the ring during a match.

Did ECW have any Battle Royal matches?Short and sweet man.

There's a story on an Ian Rotten shoot iv about a battle royal in ECW, where Paul E told Rockin' Rebel he was going to win, then told everyone else to eliminate him first. Which they did, while he's holding on for dear life screaming "I'm supposed to win you Fuckin' assholes". Thats the only one I know about, but I guess they probably did more of them.

• Paid Members

Did ECW have any Battle Royal matches?Short and sweet man.

There's a story on an Ian Rotten shoot iv about a battle royal in ECW, where Paul E told Rockin' Rebel he was going to win, then told everyone else to eliminate him first. Which they did, while he's holding on for dear life screaming "I'm supposed to win you Fuckin' assholes". Thats the only one I know about, but I guess they probably did more of them.
:laugh: Harsh, but funny.When did TWC first air? I think it was the day after WMXX but I'm not sure.Also, how long was Jannetty in WCW?