The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator

Is my favourite Wrestlemania celebrity "Mister Baseball" Bob Uecker (sp?) still in the land of the living? He of being choked by Andre at Wrestlemania 4 fame.

Indeed the Uecker is still alive.I love that choking scene :D

how long was mantaur in the wwf for?

He was around on TV for about 6 months... The last time I remember seeing him was as a lumberjack during the July '95 In Your House event. I guess he stuck around a while longer, and I imagine he had a 12 month contract. More than anything he was a spoof/rip off from the original Big Van Vader charactor.

• Paid Members

Is my favourite Wrestlemania celebrity "Mister Baseball" Bob Uecker (sp?) still in the land of the living? He of being choked by Andre at Wrestlemania 4 fame.

He must be like 102 by now. :DHe ruled.

• Awards Moderator

Shockingly he only turned 70 this year... despite looking at least that old at WMIV.

Shockingly he only turned 70 this year... despite looking at least that old at WMIV.
Shocking :omg: He looks 80 on WM4 and that was 17 years ago :omg:

A Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match is where there are four poles on each of the ring posts. There are chains connecting the four posts, and hanging from the chains are weapons. You win by taking your opponent up to a balcony and throwing him off, through a mountain of tables. This happened in the old TNA Asylum.

• Paid Members

can anyone tell me what the name is of a sandman comp tape which features sandman and raven in a no rope barbwire match as the 2nd match on the tape? also what is the match listing on the tape?cheersDEF