The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Who was the guy who played the crazy photographer who flung the firebomb of doom into Hogan's face at King of the Ring 93? and was it ever mentioned on WWF TV after the PPV (the crazy man) and why he did it?

Harvey Wippleman

what year did WWE start using entrance videos for wrestlers?... hence...who was the first wrestler to have a entrance video?

Guest Niall

It all started with the general Superstars video, which was done to Creed's "My Sacrifice". They also made an Austin video, to Creed's "Weathered", which lasted a few weeks before Austin walked out (so you can probably date that to some time in early 2002).

Are you sure? I know you're the Music Maestro and all, but I could have sworn that Austin's was also done to 'My Sacriice'.Great idea btw, Rick.
No, I'm pretty sure they used "Weathered" for Austin's video. I remember hearing that song on a video, but it didn't last long (which would coincide with Austin walking out of WWE...)
I just watched it. It is definitely My Sacrifice.

Guest DEAD MAN

At the Bash at the Beach when Hogan joined Nash and Hall to form nWo, well when the fan jumps in the ring at the end and Nash smacks him then him and Hall kick him until security drags him away, was that a work or was it real?

At the Bash at the Beach when Hogan joined Nash and Hall to form nWo, well when the fan jumps in the ring at the end and Nash smacks him then him and Hall kick him until security drags him away, was that a work or was it real?

It was real.The whole nWo angle kicked off a flurry of fan run-ins, not helped much by WCW staging worked ones of their own.

whats the lowest attendance ever for a WWE PPV? (im sure it was one of them last year)

I'm not certain that it's the lowest ever but I beleive Taboo Tuesday last year only had an attendance of 3,500 (not sure how many paid). I can't recall a WWE PPV attendance lower than that.

whats the lowest attendance ever for a WWE PPV? (im sure it was one of them last year)

I'm not certain that it's the lowest ever but I beleive Taboo Tuesday last year only had an attendance of 3,500 (not sure how many paid). I can't recall a WWE PPV attendance lower than that.
How many were at Wrestlemania IX? Because I remember that crowd being pretty small. I was actually in Vegas just a week after that, and the area they used for the event was actually a parking lot - and it wasn't huge either. I'm not saying there were less than three thousand there - But it was a small crowd for PPV.

What PPV showed a flashback of Shawn Michaels and the Marty Through The Barbershop Window incident?

That would be Royal Rumble '92.
And Royal Rumble 1993. . .And I got a quetion too. . . I'm curious as to how many DVD's IWA-MS, and other promotions too but IWA-MS inparticualr. Is this info out there somewhere? I;ve searched and found similar but not what I was looking for. Edited by aaron