The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Scott Keith's rants have reviews and star ratings for almost every WCW, WWE and ECW PPV ever. He may be a bell-end, but Its close enough to what you are looking for.I think 411 and InsidePulse both have his archives.

411 don't have a proper archive system, so you can't search through the PPV reviews.

Dont know if someones asked this or its been said somewhere else but what was the story behind Trish's black eye? i only saw the end of the match, what happened? Or what are they saying happened?

They gave the reason that she sustained it on a WWE house show over that past weekend.

Dont know if someones asked this or its been said somewhere else but what was the story behind Trish's black eye? i only saw the end of the match, what happened? Or what are they saying happened?

They gave the reason that she sustained it on a WWE house show over that past weekend.
Anyone know what really happened? Or is that the truth for once!

• Paid Members

Did she borrow Bob Holly's hire car?

She was sucking a guy off after leaving a after hours night club the guy missed her mouth and WHAM !! Right in the eye. Edited by Turnbucklepads

From Victoria's site:

For one, I don't know if you guys saw the shiner (black eye) that Trish got in a WWE live event this past weekend. She was on WWE Raw on Monday night, showing it off. I'm not going to tell you who gave it to her, but I'll bet the police crime lab would be able to match up my elbow perfectly to that bruise. I absolutely feel bad about giving that degree of injury to anyone...even Trish...but I take a little bit of pride realizing that it was the worst shiner that I had ever seen in my life.