The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I was watching the TNA best of AJ Styles DVD, and it got me wondering who exactly Mortimer Plumtree is/was?By that I mean was he anyone of note or did he do anything else? Have looked on obsessed with wrestling but he isn't on there so presume it's an alter-ego maybe? Or was he just some guy from Wildside?

• Paid Members

I was watching the TNA best of AJ Styles DVD, and it got me wondering who exactly Mortimer Plumtree is/was?By that I mean was he anyone of note or did he do anything else? Have looked on obsessed with wrestling but he isn't on there so presume it's an alter-ego maybe? Or was he just some guy from Wildside?

TNA was his big break, he'd previously just done independants. i thought he was OK, similar to Cornette when he broke in. Unfortunately, he was saddled with the Penis tag team and suffered from it. Jeff Jarrett, booking genius ~~~

Something that i've wondered for a while is what ring size do they use down in Mexico, it looks bigger than the 20 footer the WWE uses, or is it just me?

• Paid Members

I was just wondering if The Coach (1991 version who managed Hennig) did anything of note after his 1991 run? and who was he?Cheers.

Some guy callled John Tolos, who was apparently very big in the 50's / 60s.

I just remembered, after hearing the song on the radio, the video package they used to play of WWF television. The one with Bret Hart, and the song was that r.e.s.p.e.c.t. song (yeah the really annoying one)Does anyone else remember this, or is it just a concept of my poor memory?

I was just wondering if The Coach (1991 version who managed Hennig) did anything of note after his 1991 run? and who was he?Cheers.

Some guy callled John Tolos, who was apparently very big in the 50's / 60s.
Tolos was big on the West Coast, with his blood feud with Fred Blassie being the thing he's most known for, along with his team with brother Chris Tolos (not sure if they were legitimately family)...

I don't know a S**tload about Plumtree (even though I liked his brief TNA tenure), though I do know he used to manage Lenny Lane around indies in the likes of Carolina...

I just remembered, after hearing the song on the radio, the video package they used to play of WWF television. The one with Bret Hart, and the song was that r.e.s.p.e.c.t. song (yeah the really annoying one)Does anyone else remember this, or is it just a concept of my poor memory?

They also had a brilliant package about Hart with a song which may or may not have been titled "I'm Making Some Noise", which was done by a Tom Petty sound-a-like...

What's the address of that shop in Camden that sells Lucha mask?

It's called House of Guadeloupe - I can't find the address, there was a website but I can't find it anymore.If you wanna go check if he's still there these are my sketchy directions...Okay - there's that little bit with the random town crier and little stand with techno music pumping out and a huge crazy doughnut cart (man I love Camden). Stand facing the doughnut cart (techno and crying behind you) and there's a doorway going in to a building with loads of shops in on your left - he's just inside there on the left, the masks are in a wicker basket on the floor priced

Guest Bobby

Will Wrestlemania be shown on Sky within a couple of weeks of the live event as I am not sure if i can be bothered to stay up but I certainly cant wait till July for the DVD?

• Paid Members

Who was the guy who played the crazy photographer who flung the firebomb of doom into Hogan's face at King of the Ring 93? and was it ever mentioned on WWF TV after the PPV (the crazy man) and why he did it?