The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

The angle always seems to be mentioned in every Ring of Honor show I watch on TWC so here goes...Who eventually was found to have jumped Lucy? (CM Punk's valet)

The Prophecy (Daniels group) hired BJ Whitmer to do the dirty deed.
Then what was the "Rust Never Sleeps" note all about? Is BJ a Niel Young fan too?

The angle always seems to be mentioned in every Ring of Honor show I watch on TWC so here goes...Who eventually was found to have jumped Lucy? (CM Punk's valet)

Then what was the "Rust Never Sleeps" note all about? Is BJ a Niel Young fan too?
I had forgotten about that.No idea what explanation they gave but I would imagine it was just the Prophecy's way to try to make Punk think it was Raven.

I had forgotten about that.No idea what explanation they gave but I would imagine it was just the Prophecy's way to try to make Punk think it was Raven.
That's the only storyline from ROH I've ever attempted to follow, and none of it makes any sense.Gabe Sapolsky: Booker of the Year.

These are from the official ROH site.--Samoa Joe defeated Zebra Kid in London, England on 5/17/03 --Samoa Joe defeated Ares in Bad Schwalbach, Germany on 10/3/03 --Samoa Joe defeated Balls Mahoney in Woodbridge, NJ on 1/9/04 --Samoa Joe defeated Shinya Makable in Los Angeles, CA on 6/26/04He did defend against Chris Hero on 13.11.04 in ICW and once in IWS, I think against Kevin Steen not sure why they arnt listed though.Doug Williams bt Double C in a Pure Title match at a Futureshock event in Manchester.

Thanks very much mate.
Done a little more digging on this and have discovered that Austin Aries has also defended the RoH title in Montreal (against Kevin Steen again). However, they have not been at IWS shows - they've been at bi-annual shows promoted by Marc Le Grizzly. From what I can gather Joe made another defence in Germany at a show promoted by GSW (Fatal Friday 2 5/3/04).

• Paid Members

Okay here's a question I'd like answered please.Did Owen Hart ever wrestle Chris Benoit?If so do any matches exist on tape anywhere?Cheers.

They had 2 belters that I've seen, 1 in New Japan and one on Calgary, can't remember which tape it was on though.

I think it originally came on Bravo in October 1998 (It may be a month or two off) and it showed the run of Hardcore TV from October 1996 until just before Barely Legal.It turned up again on Bravo in Feb 2000 on a one-month delay and remained for the rest of the year.

I think it originally came on Bravo in October 1998 (It may be a month or two off) and it showed the run of Hardcore TV from October 1996 until just before Barely Legal.It turned up again on Bravo in Feb 2000 on a one-month delay and remained for the rest of the year.

Thanks. Though some how I managed to miss most of it on Bravo! :cry:

• Paid Members

Yeah, the first time it was on (in 1996) the shows were only 30min in length, followed by Bushido.

Sounds a bit tommyboi-ish but I was just wondering if there was any legitimate heat between Steve Austin and Vince McMahon during their wonderful Mr. McMahon angle?

Def not. They were making each other millions of pounds and elevating wrestling to heights it had never seen before. They probably were very close during that period.