The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

helloooo, somethin i've always wondered. back in late '94, was it always the plan to have bob backlund beat bret for the title in order for him to lose to diesel a few days later. it just seems odd to me. why have them backlund beat bret if he's gonna lose it straight away, and at a house show? any ideas?

• Paid Members

Bret & Diesel were both babyfaces, Backlund was just a way to switch the belt. I imagine the 3 day delay was because they didn't fancy Backlund as a draw, and the house show match is a godsend, because Backlund vs Diesel on TV sounds an awful prospect, and a 7 second match would be a rip-off.

• Paid Members

Nicholas Turtorro.Why was he at Wrestlemania 10 for? Was he hyping an upcoming film or something. He seems to be in every crap film I see.Have any celebrities that have appeared at Wrestlemania died? I can only think of Liberace (n. sexual).EDIT: It wasn't Wrestlemania 10, it was 11.

Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members

Nicholas Turtorro.Why was he at Wrestlemania 10 for? Was he hyping an upcoming film or something. He seems to be in every crap film I see.

Wasn't he "starring" in NYPD Blue at the time? They just tried to get the biggest TV stars they could get I believe, having blown the budget on LT.

Guest Bret Hart The Best In History

How much did the wrestlers below make in WCW?Bill GoldbergHollywood HoganBret HartRic FlairBritish BulldogMacho ManMr PerfectMillion Dollar Man/

Guest CradlePiledriver

Who was the guy behind the mask of Pantera. (Had a Light Heavy match with Taka Michinoku at No Way Out 1998).