What would you do in a real life Zombie crisis?

LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Are zombies intellegent? In day of the dead, i saw a zombie with a gun, but does this mean all zombie have a base intellegence?

That's where that scientist bloke in Day of the Dead was going, I think. Any intelligence that a zombo would have would come purely from memory. Evident by the "soldier" zombie capping the asshole with a gun & saluting him rather than munching him to death.Also evident in the original Dawn when the reporter bloke- as soon as he died- went straight for the false wall :) Edited by sephjnr

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Something I just thought of....If it happened here, it wouldn't be able to spread worldwide (as were an island) They never explained that on 28 Days Later, even though they mentioned 'Reports of it in Paris'. Quite impossible, when Zombies can't even climb let alone get on a fecking plane.... so you could say the best bet would be to leave the UK if it did happen.

unless....They were going to get on the plane to paris, and they got bitten? then when they got to paris, they turned into a fully evolved zombie.and lava boy, what if it happened on the island first??? the ferry bases are on the mainland :omg: now that i think about it...the guy in sound around (scarrots lane) looks a bit like a zombie....HOLY COW! theyre dumping the weirdos of britain on our island!!!think about it, disco dave, the twins that think theyre a bus, henry, the woman that talks to her self!?!? :cry::cry::cry:

Guest Dan Fears Satan

Go downstairs, get the baseball bat and car keys. Kill family, sorry family. Take the car and keep driving until I see some other survivers, and refuel using the baseball to beat any fuckers who give me shit. Try and find some sort of air port and trying and get out of the town. If the airport is useless go into a town, head for the gun store/sainsburys, stock up the car and then go to the hard ward store near by, stock up on weapons (chainsaws, bit cutting things etc). *try and find a van*. Go to a out of the way house in the middle of the counry, live up stairs and take the stairs out, make/get a portable ladder. I've got a xbox/ps2/game cube, car battery and tv to keep me occupied while it all blows over. I'll be fine - fact!

and lava boy, what if it happened on the island first??? the ferry bases are on the mainland :omg: now that i think about it...the guy in sound around (scarrots lane) looks a bit like a zombie....HOLY COW! theyre dumping the weirdos of britain on our island!!!think about it, disco dave, the twins that think theyre a bus, henry, the woman that talks to her self!?!? :cry::cry::cry:

Legit LOL at you naming people I know of. But you forgot to mention Chuff Chuff and the homeless dude that sits outside McDonalds.The guy in Sound Around is exactly how I imagine most people on here to look. Something I need to ask, you mentioned the twins that think they're a bus. Is there actually twins? becuase I've only ever seen one of them and we call him the 'smiley twin' but I've never seen his brother. :sneaky:

Something I just thought of....If it happened here, it wouldn't be able to spread worldwide (as were an island) They never explained that on 28 Days Later, even though they mentioned 'Reports of it in Paris'. Quite impossible, when Zombies can't even climb let alone get on a fecking plane.... so you could say the best bet would be to leave the UK if it did happen.

unless....They were going to get on the plane to paris, and they got bitten? then when they got to paris, they turned into a fully evolved zombie.and lava boy, what if it happened on the island first??? the ferry bases are on the mainland :omg: now that i think about it...the guy in sound around (scarrots lane) looks a bit like a zombie....HOLY COW! theyre dumping the weirdos of britain on our island!!!think about it, disco dave, the twins that think theyre a bus, henry, the woman that talks to her self!?!? :cry::cry::cry:
Those people sound fucked up! :cry: You have to get SHT to take photos of them during his trip! :laugh:

• Paid Members

stock up on weapons (chainsaws, bit cutting things etc).

The chainsaw is probably one of the worst possible weapons against a zombie. Sure they might look cool but think about it:Chainsaws are heavy - You could carry atleast 3 or 4 butcher knives, baseball bats or crowbars instead.They are slow - They are so heavy that killing one zombie wouldn't be too bad but surrounded by loads by the time you got to your 3rd zombie about 10 others are tearing a hole in your throat.They are loud - zombies can hear sounds from miles around and home in on it.They get stuck in the bodies - You jam chainsaw into a zombie, it might get stuck in their, while your trying to rip it out another is already munching on your elbow.And I don't get why people keep going on about gun stores, there are barely any about, guns aren't even that good weapons(except for long-range rifles) and the first thing any looters or gangs would go to is the gun store. And a gun store most probably in the centre of a busy area=zombie eating party.I swear, you guys will all be doomed.

Guest Rob Gothic

stock up on weapons (chainsaws, bit cutting things etc).

The chainsaw is probably one of the worst possible weapons against a zombie. Sure they might look cool but think about it:Chainsaws are heavy - You could carry atleast 3 or 4 butcher knives, baseball bats or crowbars instead.They are slow - They are so heavy that killing one zombie wouldn't be too bad but surrounded by loads by the time you got to your 3rd zombie about 10 others are tearing a hole in your throat.They are loud - zombies can hear sounds from miles around and home in on it.They get stuck in the bodies - You jam chainsaw into a zombie, it might get stuck in their, while your trying to rip it out another is already munching on your elbow.And I don't get why people keep going on about gun stores, there are barely any about, guns aren't even that good weapons(except for long-range rifles) and the first thing any looters or gangs would go to is the gun store. And a gun store most probably in the centre of a busy area=zombie eating party.I swear, you guys will all be doomed.
What even me in my Woolies store?! :( What about what WATER cannons? with dead flesh they could take somebodys head off with minimum effort from afar! Edited by Rob Gothic

Ive often thought about this mainly because I work in a charity shop and me and another worker there are allways cracking jokes about out customers actually being the living dead. :laugh: I would run down to my local Liddl' which is two minutes away stock up with a shopping trolley full of spirits[that nasty german stuff has a high % would be good] and make Monotoff Cocktales for defence as that actually seems realictic, go to my friends flat he' on the top floor of a 3 story building with three major thick doors to get through both are lockable and would take a bit of an effort to get through and would stay there untill help arrived. :cool: In this day and age i doubt Zombie's would actually be too much of a threat really as the town I live in everyone's so paranoid and usually armed up to the max with knives and cosh's and such, and Im only half an hour away from Colchester so I reckon all the "steroid freaked so called hard man squadie's" that like to hollar at the birds and threaten goths would "Take care of the situation." :sly: I suppose the biggest problem would be the endless news coverage would mean we miss a lot of the soaps. :cry:

I'd mark for zombies invading a live recording of Corriethat'll teach em :)

Wouldnt that be good imagine it...Fred Elliot is in a scene and the camera calls action then after giving a not exactly award winning line of dialogue about four of them get in shot and fred yells..."Ah bloody hell these fucking extra's are in shot i said these fucking extra's are in shot."Next thing you know they jump for him biting his ample throat and arms turning his white butchers uniform to crimson as he yells..."Ashley bloody Help me these fuckers are killing me, I said these fuckers are killing me!" :devil: Now that would Rival Richard Hillman and Dirty Den's Return from the grave. :nerd:

• Paid Members

Hmm...zombie invasion eh... Let me think if it happened during the day id be home alone no car no weapons...id just runan find some place to hide an hope for the best

No weapons at home?!Anything hard, strong, or sharp and easy to use is a weapon against a zombie.