What would you do in a real life Zombie crisis?

LaGoosh

Guest Jenna

Thats nice of you SHT. Funny I've heard that sleeping with you is comparable to sleeping with a zombie.

Edited by Jenna

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scott Hall's Therapist

Thats nice of you SHT.

I'd throw Rob Gothic instead of you, but he's too busy trying to rape the girls in the locked up Woolies store you see.

I've heard that sleeping with you is comparable to sleeping with a zombie.

Funnily enough you haven't as you don't know anyone who knows me. Edited by Scott Hall's Therapist

Guest Jenna

Scott Hall's Therapist Posted on May 25 2004, 15:54   QUOTE (Jenna @ May 25 2004, 15:53) Thats nice of you SHT.  I'd throw Rob Gothic instead of you, but he's too busy trying to rape the girls in the locked up Woolies store you see.QUOTE  I've heard that sleeping with you is comparable to sleeping with a zombie. Funnily enough you haven't as you don't know anyone who knows me. 

Really? That was the best you could do? Shame on you SHT shame on you!

• Paid Members

malls are the best defence.

Nope.The woolies idea is the most sensible yet.The thing is with places like malls and woolies, there are in highly populated places. Highly populated places = a zombies McDonalds. I think it's safe to say most of you would be killed. Another problem with sitting still is that if the zombie problem doesn't blow over then you're completely buggered. And if zombies hang outside your house they will groan constantly, non-stop and you will simply go insane.

It would depend on whether I was alone and how many zombies were around me.If I was in a group then I say we'd either run for it or find a hiding spot and possibly try to ambush them. Worst comes to the worst the smallest of us will be caught.If I was on my own and surrounded I'd likely just not resist.

• Paid Members

If I was on my own and surrounded I'd likely just not resist.

Pussy!A gang of zombies wouldn't be too hard to get past. Remember they are slow fuckers. Just charge and gore through them and then run past.

Guest Rob Gothic

malls are the best defence.

Nope.The woolies idea is the most sensible yet.The thing is with places like malls and woolies, there are in highly populated places. Highly populated places = a zombies McDonalds. I think it's safe to say most of you would be killed. Another problem with sitting still is that if the zombie problem doesn't blow over then you're completely buggered. And if zombies hang outside your house they will groan constantly, non-stop and you will simply go insane.
Well i live 3 doors down from the store, a bit of a climb so i could get to the fire exit (which i have a key for) without even hitting the floorThe people problem is time based, assuming its night, the store is empty (assuming none of the other managers have twigged the situation yet) and even if it was day I would still be in a restricted area to which zombie/public have no accessall you need is a varible factor (IE an employee who is bitten) and the game falls apart but at the moment its pretty solid

Pussy!A gang of zombies wouldn't be too hard to get past. Remember they are slow fuckers. Just charge and gore through them and then run past.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, well my sister does own a Land Rover, so I could always use that to ram the zombie fuckers into obscurity and drive away safely.With my sisters,nieces and nephew, pets.........and possibly Missy C in the car too.Then drive to the 3rd nearest Burger King. :thumbsup: Oh yes, when ramming them down everyone in the car screams "Cowabunga!". :cool:

Guest Rob Gothic

are these 28 days later zombies or romero zombies28 days zombies only need to break skin to affect you so barging them means maximum risk of exposureromero zombies on the other hand would probably at leat get a nip in (Dawn of the dead orginal when their moving the lorries is the best example of this i think when his leg is bit)it all depends on numbers i guess

• Paid Members

are these 28 days later zombies or romero zombies28 days zombies only need to break skin to affect you so barging them means maximum risk of exposureromero zombies on the other hand would probably at leat get a nip in (Dawn of the dead orginal when their moving the lorries is the best example of this i think when his leg is bit)it all depends on numbers i guess
Romero zombies. Those 28 Days later zombies are stupid, they're not even zombies, there just really angry people who spit blood everywhere, there is no real purpous to them at all.Oh and STH, cars are also a bad idea. Cars are as loud as hell and zombies will hear you from miles away, and when the car runs out of petrol you'll be screwed. And most likely the roads will be taken out in most places by accidents.The best vehicle is either a dirt bike or your old fashioned bicycle. You can go off road, quiet, good at dodging stuff etc.

• Paid Members

In the comic "The Walking Dead" (Best read out there at the moment), they discovered that the zombies can actually smell live flesh, and that is what the go for, so they hack of an undead hand and rub the putrid, festering juices all over themselves, and they go through a crowd of zombies without a problem. Untill it rained anyway.

Oh and STH, cars are also a bad idea. Cars are as loud as hell and zombies will hear you from miles away, and when the car runs out of petrol you'll be screwed. And most likely the roads will be taken out in most places by accidents.

:/ True.Well, I better make sure my 4 year old niece and my dog and cats can cycle in case of zombie attack.Personally I think it sucks that we can't just cut off their heads and burn their bodies. It works with everything else. :/