What would you do in a real life Zombie crisis?

LaGoosh

In that case im sure id get something from downstairs an i also think itd be handy to find some gorgeous gal to save in case i ended up being the one who had to repopulate england or something (now theres a scary thought lol)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elisar Cabrera

Problem is no one knows what real zombies would be like.What if the zombies were like the ones in Return of the Living Dead? Then you're all pretty much screwed.

old school zombies (slow, lumbering, unco-ordinated)

That's not a zombie, that's Kevin Nash

Quite alot of people are saying they would go to a shop, airport, mates house or whatever, but i would just assume they are all crawling with zombies. I mean realisticly if the infection happend during the day would a shop/shopping centre be filled with infected customers? and what makes people so sure that their mates or whatever arent already zombies?In a situation like that surely the assumption that you are the only surviver will work. It may not be true, but trying to meet people or make contact unless its via phone or walkie talkie or even internet if electricity is still on, would only lead to more zombies.I'm sure LaGoosh can back me up on this one.

well first thing id do is find a bus put all the weapions i can carrry on it and food get me bessy mate craigmake it zombie proof (spikes on hudcaps,Bars on windows) and then go on a mission of mercy to rescue me fave UKFFers (probaly all be dead but f**k it!!!)im not ashamed to say it id get all the girl posters ;) for hanky panky off courceGet chyna as shed kick some zombie ass and look damn fine doing itget verb as he can help drive the bus and no sell zombies eating himLemsip as he could take on 50 zombies with his bare hands and winThe artist formal known as amos 667 for stelth missions --keep the ciggies of him and they wouldnt notice a thing ;) so id send him through a crowd of zombies for a takeawayBagga to take the micky out of and use for manly freaking out and hopefully see a zombie eat his jacketJFFC as his tapes could come in handyall me mates at EPW and Steve,fwa2,JTTS, and AJ for zombie bait ;) then with all on board we would just drive back to medowhall and stay there till it all blows over

Just like to step in as the adult here and say... you're all bloody mad.Especially Phil who spent a weekend talking about best ways to prevent a zombie attack :laugh: I'll spend this weekend discussing what to do in case the jelly starts attacking us all.Damn you jelly *shakes fist*

Guest Rob Gothic

Quite alot of people are saying they would go to a shop, airport, mates house or whatever, but i would just assume they are all crawling with zombies. I mean realisticly if the infection happend during the day would a shop/shopping centre be filled with infected customers? and what makes people so sure that their mates or whatever arent already zombies?

Well thats where having keys comes in handy*jingles keys*

• Paid Members

Quite alot of people are saying they would go to a shop, airport, mates house or whatever, but i would just assume they are all crawling with zombies. I mean realisticly if the infection happend during the day would a shop/shopping centre be filled with infected customers? and what makes people so sure that their mates or whatever arent already zombies?In a situation like that surely the assumption that you are the only surviver will work. It may not be true, but trying to meet people or make contact unless its via phone or walkie talkie or even internet if electricity is still on, would only lead to more zombies.I'm sure LaGoosh can back me up on this one.

This man knows what he's talking about.Literally anywhere which is in a highly populated area is going to be infested with thousands of zombies. The best option is a warehouse. Alot of warehouses are out in the countryside, in a crisis they will most likely be abandoned. They are easily defendable and if it's a food warehouse it should keep you going awhile. And because it will be out in openground there are many possible escape routes.

Guest Rob Gothic

Night of the living dead syndrome Mr gooshthe zombies could surround and claw their way in, warehouses are made of timber and rusty which wouldnt hold in an onslaught

• Paid Members

Night of the living dead syndrome Mr gooshthe zombies could surround and claw their way in, warehouses are made of timber and rusty which wouldnt hold in an onslaught

Since when were warehouses made of timber?!And if you go in the warehouse and there aren't any zombies in the area and you keep quiet you'll be fine. Also in warehouses is alot of equipment and large crates, perfect for blocking doorways. And most warehouses have a fire escape ladder.There will also probably be atleast one vehicle nearby, which will be good for a short-term escape where you could then possibly flee into the woods.

Guest Rob Gothic

Since when were warehouses made of timber?!And if you go in the warehouse and there aren't any zombies in the area and you keep quiet you'll be fine. Also in warehouses is alot of equipment and large crates, perfect for blocking doorways. And most warehouses have a fire escape ladder.There will also probably be atleast one vehicle nearby, which will be good for a short-term escape where you could then possibly flee into the woods.
:D Whoops Im thinking like a 1890's prospector again sir, there be gold in them thar hills!but doors and such are usually wood, even at warehouses, plus when you break in to it (assuming you dont own the place) your gonna do some damage to the doorsplus other survivors might not be happy about sharing their hiding space with you (ala dawn of the dead with the angry bikers and the guys in the mall)

• Paid Members

but doors and such are usually wood, even at warehouses, plus when you break in to it (assuming you dont own the place) your gonna do some damage to the doorsplus other survivors might not be happy about sharing their hiding space with you (ala dawn of the dead with the angry bikers and the guys in the mall)

To open the doors I'd pry them open with a crowbar, then when inside I would grab every spare object and jame it up against the door so no motherfucker can get in.And if any survivors didn't want to share the space with me then I'd just force my way in their and if they had a problem I'd either kill them or throw them out. And if I blocked the doors up properly then I doubt any bikers would be able to get in anyway. Plus if they are going looting they will go to the obvious places like supermarkets rather than out of the way warehouses which they probably don't even know about.

Guest Rob Gothic

So how long exactly does the epidemic last? The longer it goes on the worse it gets, after about a month survivors would get cabin fever, temper flare and unhappy folk get suicidal...this is assuming somebody hasnt nuked your hiding space yet (in my case) or religious nuts have come a calling (like The Stand)you cant kill every zombie, i doubt one man could carry the bullets, and i doubnt the world would be the same again (no episodes of the simpsons where Homer says "Yeah but unlike those british guys, I Have a brain") and no doubt if the army intervened the survivors would be killed on sight (Night of the living dead) or quarentined and experimented to death for weapons research (you know the army, anything scary and it goes in the nearest warhead (Hellblazer)so Maybe the best way is to just get zombied on day one

• Paid Members

In the survival guide there is details of plan for what to do when the whole world is overun and there is no chance of being saved by the government or army. It's long as hell so I won't detail it but it doesn't sound too much fun. You pretty much just have to live the life of an extreme survivalist, remain hidden from the world ad live in the harshest of territories.