What would you do in a real life Zombie crisis?

LaGoosh

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Gothic

In the survival guide there is details of plan for what to do when the whole world is overun and there is no chance of being saved by the government or army. It's long as hell so I won't detail it but it doesn't sound too much fun. You pretty much just have to live the life of an extreme survivalist, remain hidden from the world ad live in the harshest of territories.

Where did u get the guide :( Amazon says its out in september and if theres a zombie epidemic I'll be woefully under prepaired :(

• Paid Members

In the survival guide there is details of plan for what to do when the whole world is overun and there is no chance of being saved by the government or army. It's long as hell so I won't detail it but it doesn't sound too much fun. You pretty much just have to live the life of an extreme survivalist, remain hidden from the world ad live in the harshest of territories.

Where did u get the guide :( Amazon says its out in september and if theres a zombie epidemic I'll be woefully under prepaired :(
Look closer my friend...September 1, 2003

Guest Rob Gothic

Blast amazon only has marketplace copies, and I dont trust marketplace :(looks its zombification for me :(

• Paid Members

Question is, which is going to be the greater priority- getting military aid for the country or getting the book out? :laugh:

• Paid Members

The government know all about the zombie problem, according to the survival guide they have known about zombies for years but still have no official military plans for such a crisis. Although there has been zombie crises before but have been covered up by the government eg. mad cow disease.

Guest Da Latin Quarter

Ok peeps, some of you would stay and await your fate at home, others want to survive for as long as poss, and here's what we know:1. Stay away from populated areas. If you have to save someone, do it ASAP, and phone them first...(sounds silly, but if theyre barricaded at home, or dont even know about the outbreak yet, theyl probably answer) Otherwise assume theyre dead.2. Get the first weapon you see. dont go empty handed to try and find the gun or sword, grab whatever you can, snap off a table leg and upgrade your weapons as you go along. Silent weapons are best, Swords, Crossbow, bat with spikes, waterpistol full of acid (acid that doesnt eat plastic), flamethrower..(aerosol cans) NO chainsaws as spattered blood may infect you. REMEMBER flamethrowers can only be used at a distance and preferably if theres more than 1 zombie, as it may run towards you if it catches fire, or stand below you if youre up high, and catch your building alight.....we've all seen it in the movies.3. dont trust technology. Weve reverted back 200 years, assume no technology requiring mains supplys work. Dont try and contact others by radio to come to your hideout as they will bring more zombies, use your supplies and most likely be infected. Cars and things conk out at the best of times, so will most likey do so in a zombie crisis. Stealth is your best ally. If you go to the town for supplies, be like a ninja - in & out without a trace4. wear protective clothing. Weve seen the movie where the guy wearing a t shirt gets his arm bitten.... try and get the best armour you can for when you kill zombies, but keep a balance between weight and efficiency. Goggles!!! (just think 28 days later)5. Where to live. Well you will need to be in a building for protection against the elements and while you sleep, less windows and doors the better. make your own secret concealed entrance. Reinforce defences, make a moat (deep wide hole) with spikes at the bottom (sharp sticks will do) so zombies cant get through or climb out. On top of a hill is ideal, to see them at a distance, and in the country where there is food & water & weapons (Bow & Arrow)5. food an water. Basic survival, eat from the land. birds, rabbit, fox, cat, dog, deer, badger, anything!! For water, use a plastic sheet to catch dew and rainwater. put waterbutts under drainpipes, get water from local stream (boil it), and recycle your own urine if you have to (there are ways)Hence mine an Phils hospital idea is practically perfect. semi abandonded brick building on a hill, with immidiate food, water, drugs supplies and in the country for hunting and theres a stream. theres also a high roof system so you can run round the whole area without touching the floor.The one flaw this has is the size of the building, its hard to defend from all sides with few people.

I heard that Sadam was actually a Voodoo priest and raised an army of the dead to attack the U.S and they cooked up some oil story or something to cover it up, no one has grapsed the fact that the zombie's were "The Weapons Of Mass Destruction."thats why He was hiding in a hole because the situation got out of hand.Remember where you read it first. :p

Guest Rob Gothic

Ok peeps, some of you would stay and await your fate at home, others want to survive for as long as poss, and here's what we know:1. Stay away from populated areas. If you have to save someone, do it ASAP, and phone them first...(sounds silly, but if theyre barricaded at home, or dont even know about the outbreak yet, theyl probably answer) Otherwise assume theyre dead.2. Get the first weapon you see. dont go empty handed to try and find the gun or sword, grab whatever you can, snap off a table leg and upgrade your weapons as you go along. Silent weapons are best, Swords, Crossbow, bat with spikes, waterpistol full of acid (acid that doesnt eat plastic), flamethrower..(aerosol cans) NO chainsaws as spattered blood may infect you. REMEMBER flamethrowers can only be used at a distance and preferably if theres more than 1 zombie, as it may run towards you if it catches fire, or stand below you if youre up high, and catch your building alight.....we've all seen it in the movies.3. dont trust technology. Weve reverted back 200 years, assume no technology requiring mains supplys work. Dont try and contact others by radio to come to your hideout as they will bring more zombies, use your supplies and most likely be infected. Cars and things conk out at the best of times, so will most likey do so in a zombie crisis. Stealth is your best ally. If you go to the town for supplies, be like a ninja - in & out without a trace4. wear protective clothing. Weve seen the movie where the guy wearing a t shirt gets his arm bitten.... try and get the best armour you can for when you kill zombies, but keep a balance between weight and efficiency. Goggles!!! (just think 28 days later)5. Where to live. Well you will need to be in a building for protection against the elements and while you sleep, less windows and doors the better. make your own secret concealed entrance. Reinforce defences, make a moat (deep wide hole) with spikes at the bottom (sharp sticks will do) so zombies cant get through or climb out. On top of a hill is ideal, to see them at a distance, and in the country where there is food & water & weapons (Bow & Arrow)5. food an water. Basic survival, eat from the land. birds, rabbit, fox, cat, dog, deer, badger, anything!! For water, use a plastic sheet to catch dew and rainwater. put waterbutts under drainpipes, get water from local stream (boil it), and recycle your own urine if you have to (there are ways)Hence mine an Phils hospital idea is practically perfect. semi abandonded brick building on a hill, with immidiate food, water, drugs supplies and in the country for hunting and theres a stream. theres also a high roof system so you can run round the whole area without touching the floor.The one flaw this has is the size of the building, its hard to defend from all sides with few people.

You know your onions dont you!What happens if the miltary led by some republican gun happy clot tries to dislodge me from my hiding spot for food?Do attack human survivors or let them do it?

What happens if the miltary led by some republican gun happy clot tries to dislodge me from my hiding spot for food?Do attack human survivors or let them do it?

If your still hiding in Woolworths then its only "pick n mix" anyways :D Reason with them if they have anything of value or skills then let them in otherwise tell them to go fourth and multiply.

Guest Dan Fears Satan

stock up on weapons (chainsaws, bit cutting things etc).

The chainsaw is probably one of the worst possible weapons against a zombie. Sure they might look cool but think about it:Chainsaws are heavy - You could carry atleast 3 or 4 butcher knives, baseball bats or crowbars instead.They are slow - They are so heavy that killing one zombie wouldn't be too bad but surrounded by loads by the time you got to your 3rd zombie about 10 others are tearing a hole in your throat.They are loud - zombies can hear sounds from miles around and home in on it.They get stuck in the bodies - You jam chainsaw into a zombie, it might get stuck in their, while your trying to rip it out another is already munching on your elbow.And I don't get why people keep going on about gun stores, there are barely any about, guns aren't even that good weapons(except for long-range rifles) and the first thing any looters or gangs would go to is the gun store. And a gun store most probably in the centre of a busy area=zombie eating party.I swear, you guys will all be doomed.
Theres a gun store in my local town, full of shot guns, rifles and what not. If you go furthur, about 20 miles away there is another gun shop, full of loads crossbows and other nasty stuff. Theres a lot of farming and hunting in suffolk, hence the gun shops.

Guest Da Latin Quarter

You know your onions dont you!

What happens if the miltary led by some republican gun happy clot tries to dislodge me from my hiding spot for food?

Do attack human survivors or let them do it?

you attack them. How do you know theyre not zombies (in the disatnce)

Kill anything that threatens your survival and of those with you