What would you do in a real life Zombie crisis?

LaGoosh

Guest Juvenatic

Here's what I would probably do: 1) Pretend I am one of them 2) Run into a shopping center (yes Frank I aslo have wanted a shopping centre on my own)or 3) Do a series of F-5's and Stunners on them all

How about an F5 in2 a Stunner...?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd surrender like apussy and die via a munch for the zombo'sthen the opening credits start, and it's set in new york (if zombies are to return it's new feckin york)then the male hero character and all that love story crap that ruins a good horror and...... what if zombie's really came to lifefuck i dunno what i'd do, try and wake up i think

• Paid Members

If there were only 100 in a five mile radius, then you could use guns.

Yes but how many gunshops are there stocked with tons of Uzi's AK47s, pump-action shotguns, grenades and barrels of ammunition near you? I'm guessing none.And this ain't the movies, most people in reality are terrible shots with guns due to inexperience and there's no garantuee they will even know how to reload them. And remember, a head is a small target, try getting a head shot when surrounded by 10 or so zombies closing in on you when your scared out of your mind, your hands shaking uncontrollably from fear and then...shock horror...one of the zombies is your innocent little brother...you may think you'd shoot him with no thought to it, but in reality I doubt it.And Rob Gothic, zombies can't starve to death. None of their organs even work and that includes the stomach, only the brain is alive. That's why if you blew a whole through a zombies stomach it would still eat you. It doesn't eat because it's hungry, it's just pure instinct. ....See how easy it is to forget that zombies aren't real.

id go to a very high building, make sure there is a lock on the door then let them in one at a time, then knock the fuckers off the building. PRETEND its a royal rumble death match.

Guest Rob Gothic

After all this Im encourged to open my copy of reign of the dead againOk more zombie fun -How exactly do they prevent rigor mortis?Does cutting off an infected limb always work?How long does zombifcation take?My interest in the zombos is revived!

• Paid Members

id go to a very high building, make sure there is a lock on the door then let them in one at a time, then knock the fuckers off the building. PRETEND its a royal rumble death match.

How would you let one in at a time?It's hardly as if the motherfuckers are going to form a que.

Guest Rob Gothic

As mr goosh pointed out, the only organ that matters is the brain, broken legs are no consequence to a zombie, if its not high enough (and in the UK theres not alot of high high buildings) if the zombie lands legs first, it'll crawl back up

• Paid Members

After all this Im encourged to open my copy of reign of the dead againOk more zombie fun -How exactly do they prevent rigor mortis?Does cutting off an infected limb always work?How long does zombifcation take?My interest in the zombos is revived!

According to my survival guide:1. Rigor mortis does occur but because the body is still in motion or something it takes a hell of a lot longer to occur...anything up to 40 years. Even when rigor mortis'd the zombie will still attempt to bite you.2. Cutting off an infected limb only works if it's done no more than 5 seconds after. Anymore then you're screwed.3. Zombification takes from anything as long as 2 hours to a week depending on how bad the infection is.

Guest Rob Gothic

Mr goosh has a PHD in Zombies!Now theres somebody you want in the stockroom when the end comes :)why does every zombie movie end with a helicoptor and a zombie free island?

why does every zombie movie end with a helicoptor and a zombie free island?

Because it's easier to do that than actually think of a realistic ending.
Which is everybody dying, I assume? What a cheerful finish.

• Paid Members

why does every zombie movie end with a helicoptor and a zombie free island?

Because it's easier to do that than actually think of a realistic ending.
Which is everybody dying, I assume? What a cheerful finish.
To be honest I meant to write interesting instead of realistic.I just find the go off to an island ending boring.My favorite zombie movie endings are the end of both the original Night Of The Living Dead and remake. The first when the black guy gets shot in the head by the red necks(was he shot because they thought he was a zombie or because he was black...I always found that idea interesting) or the remake when the rednecks are having some sick game and even set up a food stand.

Guest Rob Gothic

Are zombies intellegent? In day of the dead, i saw a zombie with a gun, but does this mean all zombie have a base intellegence?