What would you do in a real life Zombie crisis?

LaGoosh

Same plan, the hospital is surrounded by woods as well as open ground, wich are breeding grounds for 100's of rabbits. So we would'nt go hungry. Water you can get from the rain etc, but long term/short term we would survive.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scott Hall's Therapist

Am I the only one freaked out by these two guys thinking so much about zombies? :cry:

• Paid Members

And the thing is with saying "only a 100 zombies in a 5 mile radius that would mean the zombies would be out numbered and the survivors could just shoot the shit out of them or beat the fuckout of them with your croebars or samurai swords" is that most people's first reaction would be to flee to the designated goverment safety places, most people would choose the run option than fight.

Surley you would find enough people to willing to deal with the zombie threat in that kind of a situation. I mean if I woke up in the morning and a there were about 100 zombies in a 5 mile radius and they have say, killed my little brother, or my girlfriend or somebody I cared about. I wouldnt be too interested in going to a 'government designated safety area', I would find a band of people who had lost loved ones and werent prepared to loose any more and go attack the fuckin bastards!

• Paid Members

we will all be paranoid now. lying in bed tonight not being able to sleep because we cant stop thinking about the what if!!???.anyway, the hospital is the best idea yet. you have:a stupidly big supply of all the drugsbedsemergency solar elecriticityweapons (ie, surgeons tools etc.)sterile bandages etc.food, water.the morge fridges to keep all the bodies so they wont smell.the waste furnace, again for bodies.and plus, all the fun of whizzing around long corridors in a wheelchair.CRACKING!!!! :D

we will all be paranoid now. lying in bed tonight not being able to sleep because we cant stop thinking about the what if!!???.anyway, the hospital is the best idea yet. you have:a stupidly big supply of all the drugsbedsemergency solar elecriticityweapons (ie, surgeons tools etc.)sterile bandages etc.food, water.the morge fridges to keep all the bodies so they wont smell.the waste furnace, again for bodies.and plus, all the fun of whizzing around long corridors in a wheelchair.CRACKING!!!! :D

See she gets it :D "The answer to infection is at Milford Hospital!"

• Paid Members

And the thing is with saying "only a 100 zombies in a 5 mile radius that would mean the zombies would be out numbered and the survivors could just shoot the shit out of them or beat the fuckout of them with your croebars or samurai swords" is that most people's first reaction would be to flee to the designated goverment safety places, most people would choose the run option than fight.

Surley you would find enough people to willing to deal with the zombie threat in that kind of a situation. I mean if I woke up in the morning and a there were about 100 zombies in a 5 mile radius and they have say, killed my little brother, or my girlfriend or somebody I cared about. I wouldnt be too interested in going to a 'government designated safety area', I would find a band of people who had lost loved ones and werent prepared to loose any more and go attack the fuckin bastards!
That may be the fact for you. But most people don't have the determination, nerves or bravery to fight off a large group of bloodthirsty zombies with only a crowbar or cricket bat. Most people will go by their instincts and run for their lives rather than risk their own lives and the lives of their families and fight off the zombies themselves.

• Paid Members

That may be the fact for you. But most people don't have the determination, nerves or bravery to fight off a large group of bloodthirsty zombies with only a crowbar or cricket bat. Most people will go by their instincts and run for their lives rather than risk their own lives and the lives of their families and fight off the zombies themselves.
If there were only 100 in a five mile radius, then you could use guns. You say the main reason not to use guns is becasue the noise will attract more zombies from a distance. If there are only 100 in a five mile radius then you deal with the 100 zombies and the noise will draw more to you from distance. If they are slow and cumbersome like you stated earlier, the time it takes for the second batch to reach you, you will have had plenty of time to reload and re-stock your ammo and supplies.This way, the zombies come to you, at a slow pace and crawl to their deaths. You dont have to venture out into dangerous unchartered areas - they come to you. Then you burn th bodies!

Guest Rob Gothic

The question is, do zombies starve to death (no pun intended) eventally?I mean nutrition is what keeps them from stiffing up (rigor mortis) so no food = no zombies right?

Guest Rob Gothic

the wheels are turning now!On a large scale polictial sides, we have to worry about our own kind trying to end it before it starts at the cost of our livesIf a zombie epidemic broke out in say London would the answer be a tactical nuclear attack? If it was isolated - how long would it take to spread?For some reason this post reminds me of "Y- The Last man" - The best comic everof course that was crazy amazon chicks not zombies

Something I just thought of....If it happened here, it wouldn't be able to spread worldwide (as were an island) They never explained that on 28 Days Later, even though they mentioned 'Reports of it in Paris'. Quite impossible, when Zombies can't even climb let alone get on a fecking plane.... so you could say the best bet would be to leave the UK if it did happen.

Just a question about those who would seek refuge in a hospital, wouldnt there be shit loads of zombies there? I mean it's not as if you find hospitals empty do you? why do you think waiting lists for surgery are so long?

Guest Rob Gothic

Something I just thought of....If it happened here, it wouldn't be able to spread worldwide (as were an island) They never explained that on 28 Days Later, even though they mentioned 'Reports of it in Paris'. Quite impossible, when Zombies can't even climb let alone get on a fecking plane.... so you could say the best bet would be to leave the UK if it did happen.

Eurotunnel Immigrant Zombies :devil: Who else would break IN TO france!

I would find a piece of steel crowd-control barrier and weld it to the front of my car as an improvised cow-catcher, and fit an oil drum to the back of the car for use as a petrol tank. Then I would don leather and become a road warrior.

For some reason this post reminds me of "Y- The Last man" - The best comic ever

Somebody hasn't been reading their Maison Ikkoku. :angry: