What would you do in a real life Zombie crisis?

LaGoosh

• Paid Members

and lava boy, what if it happened on the island first??? the ferry bases are on the mainland :omg: now that i think about it...the guy in sound around (scarrots lane) looks a bit like a zombie....HOLY COW! theyre dumping the weirdos of britain on our island!!!think about it, disco dave, the twins that think theyre a bus, henry, the woman that talks to her self!?!? :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Legit LOL at you naming people I know of. But you forgot to mention Chuff Chuff and the homeless dude that sits outside McDonalds.The guy in Sound Around is exactly how I imagine most people on here to look. Something I need to ask, you mentioned the twins that think they're a bus. Is there actually twins? becuase I've only ever seen one of them and we call him the 'smiley twin' but I've never seen his brother. :sneaky:
hehe, chuff chuff cut my grass the other day for a fiver. (high as the windows weeds) the guy that sits outside macdonalds looks like a garden gnome!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Gothic

You know your onions dont you!

What happens if the miltary led by some republican gun happy clot tries to dislodge me from my hiding spot for food?

Do attack human survivors or let them do it?

you attack them. How do you know theyre not zombies (in the disatnce)

Kill anything that threatens your survival and of those with you

would you though? It may be the last bit of humanity left adn you'd kill it...for pick & mix?

• Paid Members

ok i now have confirmation that the twins that think theyre a bus are in fact, TRIPLETS.2 of them moved on to the main land about 2 years ago and the other one i think lives in the south of the island. probably Wroxall.i seriously, honestly, think that theyre dumping the zombies down here.

I'd spin around with a chainsaw in each hand.

You would get dizzy your arms would weaken and you would probably drop the Chainsaw into your feet,Thus giving our undead pals an apetizer for there feast.Though your keeping this thread active which is cool :devil:

• Paid Members

No-one seems to have mentioned body armour. Surely some form of armour (even if just stout leather) over your arms and legs would stop zombies getting cheap shots at you?

Guest Rob Gothic

Ok lets try a scenario here...were roll with gooshys warehouseIts 3 months after the epidemic, as far as you know theres no survivors aside you, a friend and his wifeThe rations in the the warehouse are running out (especially the water) but if you leave for the next warehouse you cant be certain the place would be secure from the zombie hoards outside (rougly 70 zombie)Weapons consist of bats with nails in them and fire on sticks (neither are good in groups), traveling by rooftop is hard, the next warehouse is nearly half a mile awaywhat do u do?

• Paid Members

Ah but I'd only spin when zombies are near, and the adrenalin rush (the one that kicks in when being physically threatened) will stop me from going tired for a while.If that fails, at least I'll die in an amazing way and teach people a valuable lesson in how not to defend yourself.

• Paid Members

Ok lets try a scenario here...were roll with gooshys warehouseIts 3 months after the epidemic, as far as you know theres no survivors aside you, a friend and his wifeThe rations in the the warehouse are running out (especially the water) but if you leave for the next warehouse you cant be certain the place would be secure from the zombie hoards outside (rougly 70 zombie)Weapons consist of bats with nails in them and fire on sticks (neither are good in groups), traveling by rooftop is hard, the next warehouse is nearly half a mile awaywhat do u do?

In this case there would be no safe option. Your only choice would be to grab the rations you have and get the hell out of there. Sure it would be a big risk leaving but you have no choice. It's either run and find another safe location or merely sit and wait to die in the warehouse. Make sure you travel by day, because zombies can easily find you in the night just aswell as the day while it would be harder for you to see them.It would be better to risk you life than wait to die.P.S. This thread should be pinned just so when then inevitable happens people can quickly read up on it before the power gets shut off and can form a survival plan. :omg:

• Paid Members

Okay when there is a zombie crisis you and me meet up and find two zombies, I'll jam a crowbar into one of their eye sockets and through their brain....and you throw water at the other one.Well be Zombie Killer Tag Team Champions in no time.

• Paid Members

This thread should be pinned just so when then inevitable happens people can quickly read up on it before the power gets shut off and can form a survival plan. :omg:

Why not put together an online survival guide (with printable version in PDF?) and link to it in your sig, with the demand that everyone bookmark it?

• Paid Members

I'd hire Roger, the newly-crowned Prince of Ghor in Afghanistan!!!

dawndead7-ic.jpg

..... bugger.

Edited by sephjnr

• Paid Members

This thread should be pinned just so when then inevitable happens people can quickly read up on it before the power gets shut off and can form a survival plan.    :omg:

Why not put together an online survival guide (with printable version in PDF?) and link to it in your sig, with the demand that everyone bookmark it?
Or you cheapos could just buy the book instead.