Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted Wednesday at 05:34 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:34 PM Just seen on ShopAEW that certain Pac shirts will have 100% of the profits donated to the Satterley family. Class that from AEW supporting his family so publicly. Quote
AshC Posted Wednesday at 09:02 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:02 PM 14 hours ago, 2Xtreme_lives said: Dragongate in St Ives (5 mins from me) That was the show with the Pac and Haskins vs CIMA and Dragon Kid (I think) match I referenced earlier, astonishing match if you get chance to see it. Quote
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted yesterday at 08:35 AM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 08:35 AM 11 hours ago, AshC said: That was the show with the Pac and Haskins vs CIMA and Dragon Kid (I think) match I referenced earlier, astonishing match if you get chance to see it. Yes I bought the DVD its tremendous 👏 Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted 22 hours ago Paid Members Posted 22 hours ago For anyone who won't see it on the end of Dynamite, this is an incredible package. As the great @DavidB6937 said in the AEW thread, the pressure to deliver something like this must be great and they absolutely smashed this. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd7_mU7S_qy/?stkn=MTJzZTVvenF1NDkwZg== Great video showing how well Riccocet and Ospreay put together their match with so many nods to Pac's career Quote
Rockbus2 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 3 hours ago, tiger_rick said: For anyone who won't see it on the end of Dynamite, this is an incredible package. As the great @DavidB6937 said in the AEW thread, the pressure to deliver something like this must be great and they absolutely smashed this. I've felt sad all week but that just got me and I've finally broken into tears. Its just so fucking unfair that someone who made my jaw drop in village halls 20 years ago and hadn't stopped since has been taken so unexpectedly. The couple of brief times I met him he was such a lovely guy too, and I was lucky to enjoy that brief microcosm of what his friends and family experienced by having him in their lives. He will always be one of Britain's best. Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted 15 hours ago Paid Members Posted 15 hours ago 6 hours ago, tiger_rick said: For anyone who won't see it on the end of Dynamite, this is an incredible package. As the great @DavidB6937 said in the AEW thread, the pressure to deliver something like this must be great and they absolutely smashed this. Held it together until the 02:00 mark. Fuck Quote
Chili Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago (edited) Thinking about it given I've seen GIFS, clips and what have you of the Black Arrow. I think it's a move I slept on how impressive it is, because it was PAC doing it. It's what I expected of him. I saw a fantastic slow motion capture of him hitting it and just, fucking hell. How is it actually done? I could tell you even I couldn't perform one, how say a moonsault or a 450 works, but even for a corkscrew move, it's amazing visually but looks so difficult to explain how you'd even think of the rotation. Always a credit to his style that it was a complicated top rope move where the complicated part actually looked like it assisted in speed and absolutely twatting you on impact. Yeah, just a mental move innit. God he was bloody good. Edited 15 hours ago by Chili Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted 5 hours ago Paid Members Posted 5 hours ago Shall we forgive the big man for this horrendous trope of filming in your car? I think we might. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted 1 hour ago Awards Moderator Posted 1 hour ago AEW’s PAC tribute t-shirts, including the one worn by many of the roster on his tribute show, are available on the UK ShopAEW site. £30.99, with no dealing with international shipping costs, they have said 100% of the profits will go to his family. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted 34 minutes ago Posted 34 minutes ago Not seen Dynamite so dont know how many of these aired, but definitely worth a watch of the different extended tributes from the locker room https://youtu.be/UkEKIjb2k9o?is=WjmAhcuZYg7ssAKz Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.