Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 (edited) A seven way draw please. They’re all great. I’m going with RedTwoster for this one. Consistently good posts across the whole year. Edited January 24 by HarmonicGenerator Seven
Chico Torres Posted January 24 Posted January 24 My vote goes to @RedTwoster. We have completely different tastes but I appreciate his enthusiasm and positivity and he’s definitely one of the good ones. I was also regretfully a bit of a cunt to him once so I offer my apologies and thank you for your service to this forum sir.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 31 minutes ago, Chico Torres said: My vote goes to @RedTwoster. We have completely different tastes but I appreciate his enthusiasm and positivity and he’s definitely one of the good ones. I was also regretfully a bit of a cunt to him once so I offer my apologies and thank you for your service to this forum sir. Water under the bridge, pal. I enjoy reading your posts too, largely because our tastes are completely different. Except politically - we’re on the same page there!
Paid Members FLips Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Just a stellar lineup isn’t it? My vote went to deathrey who always has sensible, interesting and measured takes on subjects and I think has flown under the radar forever.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Yeah it’s nice to see deathrey in the shortlist for a few of these awards. Well deserved she’s been one of the better posters on here for a while.
DavidB6937 Posted January 25 Posted January 25 Like picking a favourite child but more difficult. Gotta go with Red but they're all awesome.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 It's genuinely amazing @johnnyboy has never won an award on here. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Yet in a way he's not unsung because everyone likes him and thinks he's great, and he is. I went with @deathrey, one of those posters who I'm going to read whatever topic she's posting on. She had a superb year.
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 Did I not win rear of the year that one time? I also voted for deathrey.
Recommended Posts