Clash at the Castle 2024 comes to Glasgow

Daaaaaad!

Was that Priests first PLE Main Event on the main roster? I've been trying to recall if he's featured before but nothing springs to mind. I think he done a reasonable enough job all things considered. Drew could have been Wrestling a waxwork dummy and there would have still been the same level of local interest and investment but he didn't look out of place and he played his part competently enough, both before and during the event. He's actually starting to grow on me a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

Was that Priests first PLE Main Event on the main roster? I've been trying to recall if he's featured before but nothing springs to mind. I think he done a reasonable enough job all things considered. Drew could have been Wrestling a waxwork dummy and there would have still been the same level of local interest and investment but he didn't look out of place and he played his part competently enough, both before and during the event. He's actually starting to grow on me a bit. 

I think it was. Him and Bad Bunny should have been his first.

so was the high ticket cost justified ?

atmosphere sounded and looked amazing, such a pity they didnt do those 'live kickoff events' in Cardiff and London MITB 

So where to for the UK PLE for 2025, Summerslam in Wembley ?

• Paid Members
On 6/18/2024 at 11:51 PM, Healy52003 said:

No. No wrestling show ever would justify some of those prices.

On 6/17/2024 at 10:08 PM, I Bent My Wookie said:

Would War Games count? Or are we not counting as a big team event? 

Id completely forgot about that. I suppose you'd have to count it, but obviously it's a totally different accolade (and responsibility) than your first singles Main Event on a PLE. 

On 6/18/2024 at 11:51 PM, Healy52003 said:

I agree with Air Raid. The cost of some of the tickets was a scandal, and no card now or in the past could justify those prices. I paid about £250 for mine, and given I've spent more on things that I've enjoyed a hell of a lot less I didn't feel particularly short changed. I'm fortunate in that I could comfortably afford what I paid, and I had a limit in mind that I wasn't prepared to go over. If I'd spent considerably more I might have a different view. I seen a guy on the floor standing behind an absolute unit who kept putting his kid on his shoulders. The poor bastard behind him looked like Akira Tozawa while trying to watch the show on the screen above. At least they had the good sense not to announce during the event that it had broken the arena gate record.