Billy Jack Haynes murders his wife

The Reverend

• Paid Members

The guy is off his head crazy. Most likely CTE.

I remember he and Hercules had that Full-Nelson match at WM3 and both of them were so jacked they couldn't even lock their fingers and put the move on properly. 

image.png.5a1ee7faa0c5476fce44b5e7b764b8da.png image.png.0203d2760fedd758ac668626918b2737.png

10 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

Not a man to be messed with.

spacer.png

Did he play the drums with Queens of the Stone Age at one point ?

https://www.discogs.com/artist/267399-Joey-Castillo/image/SW1hZ2U6ODM0ODQzOTI=

https://media.gettyimages.com/id/90423413/photo/reading-england-joey-castillo-of-eagles-of-death-metal-performs-on-stage-on-day-2-of-reading.jpg

Edited by Browser Brady

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, SaitoRyo said:

According to neighbours, he adored his wife and always looked after her as she had dementia. I wonder if him shooting her wasn't due to a domestic dispute, but a 'mercy killing' or something. 

We’re all just speculating but I definitely think you could be onto something there. I remember an old shoot interview he did (not that conspiracy one, this was before that) and he talked a lot about his dad being blind and having health problems in his later years and I’m sure he mentioned something similar along the lines of considering assisted suicide then. I can’t remember exactly now but either he thought about it himself or his old man wanted him to do it to end his suffering but he couldn’t go through with it. Who knows what went on here with his wife but that’s probably more likely than something done out of rage in a domestic dispute. Regardless it’s an incredibly sad situation. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Billy Jack for a while there was a debt collector and local hard case. Not the Cant Pay We'll Take It Away kind. But the kind you see on documentaries about people who get shot in range rovers. I thought "he's probably talking shite", but there's photos of him with his eye hanging out and stab wounds in his face after he tried to skim from the top of some local heavies money. He wasnt destined to work at Morrisons, old Billy Jack.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SaitoRyo said:

In the latest WON, Meltzer wrote that Billy Jack was taken to a psychiatric ward and told people that it was, in fact, a mercy killing. He shot his wife because she was dying from dementia and in pain. 

I'd love this not to be more evidence of the industry and the people in it being the dirt-worst shit on this earth. However, potential counter is this extract the Daily Mail's coverage nicked off Facebook (yes, I know...):

Her niece, Sue Becraft, wrote: 'When a family member is murdered, as my Aunt Jan was this past Thursday morning in Portland, all that comes flooding back is the endless work her daughter did to get her away from her abuser. 

'Hearing the pain and heartbreak in her voice as she tells me “He shot her this morning, she didn’t make it”. 

'She loved her mother deeply and did all she could, but services she called to help her, only failed her and Jan.'

2 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Surely putting a pillow over here while she was asleep would have been more humane than blowing her across the room a close range?

Shooting is quicker and painless, providing it’s not kneecapping or something and is a direct shot [/Partridge]

38 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I'd love this not to be more evidence of the industry and the people in it being the dirt-worst shit on this earth. However, potential counter is this extract the Daily Mail's coverage nicked off Facebook (yes, I know...):

Hmmmm. On the one hand we have something the Daily Mail nicked off Facebook. On the other we have Meltzer. 

It's actually a tougher choice on who to believe than you'd think!