Wrestling Podcasts 2024

Merzbow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Been watching this guy’s interviews for a while now and really enjoying them. Especially when he has wrestlers on who you don’t see doing interviews that much anymore. The latest being Perry Saturn…

Good to see Saturn getting about and doing stuff like this again. Wasn’t there stories that he’d completely gone off the grid and nobody had heard off him not too long ago? He looks healthier here than the last time I saw him as well. He looked like really gaunt and sick at one point. Not sure about the Seth Armstrong ‘tache but it’s nice to see that he seems in good spirits here. 

• 3 weeks later...

I see Conrad has stated on Twitter that he will never do a podcast with Ric Flair ever again, and he won't even have him turn up as a guest on any of the other pods he does. He's denying there is any heat but it sounds like their relationship is far less rosy than once it was... When asked if he still has respect for Flair he said yes, and that he had been a great professional wrestler, no mention about him being a great friend or father in law.

23 minutes ago, RicFlairLegend said:

I see Conrad has stated on Twitter that he will never do a podcast with Ric Flair ever again, and he won't even have him turn up as a guest on any of the other pods he does. He's denying there is any heat but it sounds like their relationship is far less rosy than once it was... When asked if he still has respect for Flair he said yes, and that he had been a great professional wrestler, no mention about him being a great friend or father in law.

I'm sure you're taking this news well, RicFlairLegend.

31 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

I'm sure you're taking this news well, RicFlairLegend.

I enjoyed the Flair podcasts, but after about ten episodes he loses interest, every single time. Happened with Woooo Nation, happened with the Ric Flair Show, then it happened with To be the Man... Give it a couple of years and someone will do another one with him and that won't last either unfortunately.

30 minutes ago, RicFlairLegend said:

Give it a couple of years and someone will do another one with him and that won't last either unfortunately.

Hopefully this won’t happen due to the rancid old cunt dying a protracted and painful death soon. 

• Paid Members
On 3/22/2024 at 10:59 AM, Merzbow said:

I'd say that's dead at this point, it's been years since the last episode.

I do hope they can get together even if it's to run out to 2001 in one episode, so close to being finished and a really good series.

Anyway, is there anywhere I can get OSW audio only, for some reason they all seem to be fucked on podbean and haven't updated in yonks.

59 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I do hope they can get together even if it's to run out to 2001 in one episode, so close to being finished and a really good series.

Anyway, is there anywhere I can get OSW audio only, for some reason they all seem to be fucked on podbean and haven't updated in yonks.

Apple Podcasts has upto #109 (WCW Warrior Farrwell) but that hasn’t been updated since mid 2022