Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Chili said:

Oh what's occurring here where is this? We really can't have nice things

I’m guessing it’s this? 

Here’s the full text for the twitterless. 

Just listened to the harrowing story of an 11 year old being convinced they can change their sex and they'll be happier for it.

I used to be extremely reluctant to take sides in something I felt I wasn't fully informed on and felt would divide my readership. 

But it's clear that where there is wrongdoing there is a moral imperative to acknowledge and speak out about it. 

It is wrong that children are being subject to irreversible surgery, that they are dying from such surgery in some cases, and that they are being lied to about the reality and consequences of such life-altering changes.

Then we have the threat of men who fetishise being a woman invading single sex spaces with all the attendant risks and fears that women rightly raise. 

Both things are wrong. Society needs to take a long, hard look at itself and stop perpetuating harm on the vulnerable (children) and half of the population (women) because an extreme minority want to impose their will on others.

As much as they might wish it, they cannot bend reality to suit their wishes. 

Sex is immutable. @jk_rowling and the Cass Review are both well worth reading further on this.

Naturally, I should mention I am being sued for being "transphobic". I am nothing of the sort; I'm not obliged to use sex-based words to describe anyone.

Edited by Keith Houchen
Eyes that freeze like ice

• Paid Members

Just listened to the harrowing story of a 5 year old kidnapped by the trans groomer drag queen monster cult  and transed into oblivion against their wishes. Facts don’t care about your feelings, JK Rowling is right about everything. Trans people are sexual deviants trying to sneak into YOUR DAUGHTER’S bathroom RIGHT NOW and do sex crimes to her. They are also delusional psychos who think they can go against God’s Will. They think they can defeat nature and deny biological sex. Trans demons are hacking your children to bits as you read this right now. Trans people are the biggest threat facing women and children today. I don’t normally take sides but these extremist devil creatures must be stopped before they send us all to hell. 

lol I’m not transphobic tho. 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 6:01 PM, Keith Houchen said:

They’ve had issues with convicted sex offender and serial litigatior Stephanie Haydon for years after misgendering the paedo. 

So they've got previous form for transphobia then and it's not a sudden revelation based on this story about the 11 year old...?

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

So they've got previous form for transphobia then and it's not a sudden revelation based on this story about the 11 year old...?

If you want to read something the length of a dissertation there is a whole article about Stephanie Hayden. I read it a while back and still none the wiser on the situation https://grift.watch/stephanie-hayden/

7 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Yeah, the guy is pretty misogynistic as well. There’s something about a furry game he did too but I’m fucked if I’m going to read stuff about a dodgy furry brouhaha. Not as bad as molesting kids like Haydon but he is a bit of a wrongun

8 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I don't know anything about Haydon so can't speak to that. But whatever she's done seems on the surface to be irrelevant to the point at hand here, and just a smoke screen.

Not sure I follow. Who is using a smoke screen and to what point?

• Paid Members

What has Stephanie Hayden got to do with Legal Gengar being a terf? I've read the last two pages through three times and can't see the connection or nobody has explained it.

19 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

What has Stephanie Hayden got to do with Legal Gengar being a terf? I've read the last two pages through three times and can't see the connection or nobody has explained it.

It’s to do with the bloke behind Legal Gengar being “Outed” as transphobic when he’s been misgendering people for years. But lol at thinking he’s a radical feminist. 

• Paid Members

Yes the guy posted this transphobic rant parroting all of the stock gender critical talking points buuuuut one of the people who has called him out for his transphobia is a massive wrong’un, which really makes you think. 

• Paid Members

I still don't know what Stephanie Hayden has to do with this or even who she is. Is she the one who has just outed Legal Gengar? This saga's gone on longer than Mary Beth Lacey's pregnancy.

• Moderators
On 5/18/2024 at 6:01 PM, Keith Houchen said:

They’ve had issues with convicted sex offender and serial litigatior Stephanie Haydon for years after misgendering the paedo. 

Keith, you're the one who introduced Stephanie Haydon (and her crimes) in to the conversation without explaining why you did so, and have been pretty opaque in your responses since, so it's on you if people are confused and/or questioning your motives.

The actual twitter post mentioned it at the end but didn't explicitly name anyone or elaborate.

6 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Keith, you're the one who introduced Stephanie Haydon (and her crimes) in to the conversation without explaining why you did so  

As I said, this isn’t new news that the person currently behind the Legal Gengar account (I think it’s changed hands three times in the time I’ve been aware of them) has been accused of being transphobic. I then referenced an ongoing case involving them being sued for transphobia to show this has been legally documented to show that. 

And of course, the delicious irony of it all is the person who exposes and investigates grifters is also soliciting for donations for their ongoing legal fund.