Forum Awards 2023 - Winners Announced

Frankie Crisp

Not to add to your workload (and there are plenty of reasons not to do this), but how would you feel about bringing back the Breakout Star category? There are loads of rising talents that perhaps won't get recognised in the main nomination threads, but deserve acknowledgment in some way. Plus, it's fun to look back at the newcomer/breakout star category from previous years to see what people thought, and how opinions have changes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Just for anyone who’s already posted their nominations and may not see subsequent replies, there’s now a Worst Non-wrestler award if you want to edit your posts.

Will include it in the awards if there are four or more different nominations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Sorry once again for the delay, but this year's Forum, Wrestling and MMA voting threads are now up.

For the Forum ones, I've used all names as they were at the time of voting so a) worthy recipients don't miss out on intended votes and b) I can't be arsed seeing who's who now. I'll work it out by the time the voting ends on Wednesday, 14th Feb.