Fury vs Ngannou - Oct 28 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦ πŸ₯Š

wandshogun09

Who wins?   

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Yeah, he's a big ol' biscuit.Β 

Calm down Ralphy πŸ˜‚

Weird that this is actually upon us now. Despite their best efforts I’m not feeling much buzz myself. I guess that’s purely because it feels like a foregone conclusion and we’re just going through the motions. It’s one of them that you still have to tune in for though.Β 

IMG_9265.jpeg

IMG_9264.jpeg

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Calm down Ralphy πŸ˜‚

Weird that this is actually upon us now. Despite their best efforts I’m not feeling much buzz myself.

Ahhh it's hooked me now. Mainly just for the pomp and presentation of it all, i've got myself a bunch of munch and am settling in from 6 to watch the lot.

That said, the closer it gets, the more i'm convinced the main event may end up resembling abit of a 10 round spar. The promotion has been very coy about actually announcing if this a pro bout, or a straight exhibition. It's also quite clear that Tyson and Francis like each other, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are both in agreement that they'll go in there with no real intent to do damage. Then after the 10 rounds, Tyson will give it the "i'm not going to risk the Usyk fight by doing anything stupid" schpiel (and you can't blame him). I really hope this isn't the case and they do actually have a fight, but im sceptical.Β 

I see Tyson has been shilling for the Saudi Arabian royalty and government, whinging he isn't appreciated here and claiming he bought in hundreds and hundreds of millions for London with his last two fights. Whatever mate.

Forever fascinating to hear him talk though. It's always like he has too many teeth in his mouth and he's speaking English for the first time.

I cannot stand the bloke (he's clearly a fantastic fighter though) but there is no way he loses this one. Ngannou currently 8/1 and a whopping 66/1 by decision or technical decision.