Jay Briscoe RIP

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, FelatioLips said:

I mean we have the Wrestling MeToo thread which should be getting used. Pointing out someone was accused of being a sexual predator every single time their name is mentioned (which is a lot because they're on TV every week) is fucking boring and is shitting up a lot of threads.

Surely the takeaway from this is Mark Briscoes status as persona non grata from the WBD execs is now able to have a tribute match for his brother on Mainstream TV against an opponent that was there with them for most of their careers and they fought other times. Using this thread to clutch pearls is not cool.

Also, Conrad Thompson has said that TK is making sure the family are being financially supported. Yes I know he’s an evil billionaire but one thing that seems to be coming through is he’s making sure his employees are treated well when they need that help.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I mean we have the Wrestling MeToo thread which should be getting used. Pointing out someone was accused of being a sexual predator every single time their name is mentioned (which is a lot because they're on TV every week) is fucking boring and is shitting up a lot of threads.

Yeah but you can't make everything about yourself if you stay on topic and show some class and dignity, can you ...

The rest of us should just ignore it and carry on.

Edited by Chunk