Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 12, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2023 You couldn't present... a... cat
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2023 Flair’s Last Match should never have happened. Terrible.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 20, 2023 Posted January 20, 2023 The Hardys vs. The Bucks is a strange inclusion. Wasn't as great a "dream match" as one might have hoped, but it was decent. I think way too much is made of Jeff's condition in that match, they still pulled through it. Vince vs. McAfee was awful, but at least it was short. Had to go with Flair's "Final" Match. Genuinely painful to watch. And the mad old bastard has been making noise about wanting another one.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2023 I can't see how it's anything other than Flair's last match. His "hot tag" - where he couldn't even stand on the apron, and had to crawl into the ring - is the worst thing I've ever seen in a reasonably high profile match. The other two options don't come anywhere near matching that.
Paid Members chokeout Posted January 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2023 It's Flair's last match. a terrible match heightened by the feeling of dread that he might actually die during it.
BrodyGraham Posted January 20, 2023 Posted January 20, 2023 I voted Flair's last match because it was the one that obviously fell apart the worst. I still probably felt more disappointed in Hardy's Vs Bucks though purely because I felt like there was at least a chance they could deliver something passable. My expectations were higher for the Hardy's but Flair wins out for delivering a match 90% as wretched as I expected.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted January 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2023 Jeff Hardy was so fucked in that match that he couldn't put his boots on, I think it's inclusion in this list is highly justified.
Recommended Posts