Wrestling Awards - Worst Match 2022

Frankie Crisp

Wrestling Awards - Worst Match 2022  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Hardys vs. The Bucks is a strange inclusion. Wasn't as great a "dream match" as one might have hoped, but it was decent. I think way too much is made of Jeff's condition in that match, they still pulled through it.

Vince vs. McAfee was awful, but at least it was short.

Had to go with Flair's "Final" Match. Genuinely painful to watch. And the mad old bastard has been making noise about wanting another one.

• Paid Members

I can't see how it's anything other than Flair's last match. His "hot tag" - where he couldn't even stand on the apron, and had to crawl into the ring - is the worst thing I've ever seen in a reasonably high profile match. The other two options don't come anywhere near matching that.

I voted Flair's last match because it was the one that obviously fell apart the worst.

I still probably felt more disappointed in Hardy's Vs Bucks though purely because I felt like there was at least a chance they could deliver something passable.

My expectations were higher  for the Hardy's but Flair wins out for delivering a match 90% as wretched as I expected.