35 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

The dirt has been for a while that Omega is up for it even if the others aren't and to be honest I'd rather see a one on one feud between them than The Elite vs CMFTR .

Given that they seem to have stepped back from Omega/Takeshita, I wonder if Omega will be showing up on Collision after the Punk/Starks match? What better place to hold a match the magnitude of Omega/Punk than Wembley stadium?

12 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Given that they seem to have stepped back from Omega/Takeshita, I wonder if Omega will be showing up on Collision after the Punk/Starks match? What better place to hold a match the magnitude of Omega/Punk than Wembley stadium?

I think if it’s happening, the initial staredown will happen at All In. That ‘moment’ might be what they choose for the show.

If they do do FTR vs Bucks, end with Omega joining for whatever reason, face off and then Punk’s music hits.

That way Punk can wrestle Joe or whoever, Omega can do whatever he’s doing, you get that special moment for Wembley and they keep the ability to build that properly ahead of a big show in the States. It’d feel rushed if they tried to get it away in a few weeks.

I want to see Perry and Swerve as a two man power trip team at Wembley, against Allin/Hook in a wild hardcore tag team match with some ECW cameos.

I think if they're wanting to wring it out in quick succession and move on, timing would be perfect. Last Dynamite/Collision before All In is a double taping, week in Chicago. Then tie up loose ends for Grand Slam.

Clean slate for Full Gear build. Having gone through Elite v. BCC and every other faction warfare I don't need a long drawn out feud.

• Paid Members

The ideal outcome would be Punk/Omega and FTR/Bucks at All In (have The Elite win their matches), then a six man at All Out (where Punk/FTR can get their win back) and then call it quits and swiftly move on. This issue has already been dragged out for months and months, it doesn't need a long build up or drawn out feud at all. The simplest solution is the best one here, just get in and get the fuck out and everyone (especially the fans) can move on completely from this and we get the big matches we want to see. Short and sweet.

Edited by LaGoosh

9 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

The ideal outcome would be Punk/Omega and FTR/Bucks at All In (have The Elite win their matches), then a six man at All Out (where Punk/FTR can get their win back) and then call it quits and swiftly move on. This issue has already been dragged out for months and months, it doesn't need a long build up or drawn out feud at all. The simplest solution is the best one here, just get in and get the fuck out and everyone (especially the fans) can move on completely from this and we get the big matches we want to see. Short and sweet.

I don’t know about this.

I’d definitely agree with moving Bucks and FTR on, but as we’ve seen with Punk he can deliver incredible stories given time. I know he’s in with the out crowd at the minute, but that MJF feud was all time good.

If Punk and Omega have kissed and made up, I’d like to see them build something properly together. I think both shows would really benefit.

1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I think if it’s happening, the initial staredown will happen at All In. That ‘moment’ might be what they choose for the show.

I hope not, I think it would be a mistake to use your biggest PPV of all time to build up to something that will take place elsewhere. I tend to agree with @LaGoosh on this one, in that I don't think there's a need for much build-up; and it could be handled in a similar way to Omega/Danielson. The match kind of speaks for itself, and I think it would feel hotter if the build-up was relatively quick, to avoid much in the way of meta nonsense. 

27 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Yeah, don't bloody rush through Punk Vs Omega. There's more than one match there that can be had.

And perhaps there still could be, depending on how things play out. Maybe Callis aligns with Punk during the match, revealing him as the leader of his "family"? Maybe the match has a clean finish and is just so damn fun people demand a re-run? Maybe they have good chemistry during their feud and there's scope to extend it, with the rematch feeling bigger; much like it does with MJF/Cole?

Ultimately, I think giving their first ever match the biggest possible platform - much as they did with Omega/Danielson - can only be a good thing. 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members

I can understand the excitement about The Elite gatecrashing Collision, and it makes perfect sense if you want something big on a show going head-to-head with Summerslam, but everyone needs to be careful what they wish for. Let’s not forget the last time Kenny Omega tried to turn a shoot into a work. One of the worst promos I’ve ever seen. Kenny has never felt less like a star.

1 minute ago, Infinity Land said:

Instead of teaming up with the Kingdom or old Undisputed Era running mates. Roddy should go get someone's that truly anti-MJF, a heeled up Wardlow.

I could get behind a Wardlow/Strong tag team, that could actually work quite well. 

3 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Nothing would be worse than Punk and Omega cutting promos on eachother for weeks. The story for this one should be almost entirely told in the ring.

Limiting it to this month and say one and done would get it outta the discourse and limit it to best of insults, if best of exists 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

Instead of teaming up with the Kingdom or old Undisputed Era running mates. COLE should go get someone's that truly anti-MJF, a heeled up Wardlow.

This is what I'd do if Cole's going to be the one that turns. Wardlow needs a reset and I've never cared for the Kingdom or the UE.

I've very much enjoyed Trent Beretta being more heavily featured the last 2 weeks, and was pleasantly surprised to see him pick up the win last night. A guy they could do more with, IMO.

• Paid Members

It makes no sense within the context of the story, and I don’t even know if real-life relationships could allow to happen anyway, but I don’t care. In my head, Proud and Powerful have made friends in real life, are both healthy, have decided to come back and be the cool, awesome team they once were, and there isn’t a better place for their return than a Parking Lot Brawl in Daily’s Place. Just show up in the 
facepaint, holding pipes. 

Collision is crying out for an act like Proud and Powerful.

Edited by Supremo