10 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I've said before that "we have too many talented and popular wrestlers" is the kind of "problem" you want to have as a promoter, but that combined with them having too much to build towards at the moment is really starting to make the whole product feel burned out. 

In the next few weeks they:

- Dynamite 200 on Wednesday
- Collision running opposite Summerslam on Saturday
- All In on the 27th
- Dynamite, Rampage and Collision from Chicago (where, you'd assume, they're going to do some CM Punk stuff) on August 30th and September 2nd
- All Out on Sept 3rd
- Grand Slam on Sept 20th

And that's assuming that there's nothing big planned for any of the intermediary dates. Every one of those shows is something that deserves focus, big matches, and big "moments" in terms of storyline progression. I don't know how you begin to start booking any one of those without feeling like you're short-changing one of the others; on one hand you have the option to hold some things back for the next "big" show, but then for something like Wembley they shouldn't be in a position of holding anything back. 

There's just no room to breathe there is there? Even if big things do happen, there's no room there to take stock of it or whatever. They're forcing themselves to deliver far too regularly there. There's no way something isn't going to suffer along the way.

1 hour ago, Infinity Land said:

It's nice that the Elite have a presence on Dynamite 200, but my thoughts go to Hangman that's got nothing. Elite v. BCC all started with him & Moxley, he's felt like a spare part for the last few months.

Hangman is at his best when he's in a big singles feud, I reckon. I'm not sure there's a wrestler out there who has a greater goosebumps-to-promo ratio than he does. He just makes you not only want to see his matches, but to see him succeed in them. 

Edited by RedRooster

9 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Hangman is at his best when he's in a big singles feud, I reckon. I'm not sure there's a wrestler out there who has a greater goosebumps-to-promo ratio than he does. He just makes you not only want to see his matches, but to see him succeed in them. 

Short build to All In of Hangman v Dark Order and then to close the show they have DO and Elite shake hands and hug and everyone goes home happy....

48 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Short build to All In of Hangman v Dark Order and then to close the show they have DO and Elite shake hands and hug and everyone goes home happy....

Except the people who paid for tickets. If Hangman and The Elite vs TDO was what they chose to do at their biggest ever PPV, I’d be utterly flabbergasted.

• Paid Members

For second I read that as "resigned from the company" and had a minor heart attack.

But thank God for that. I mean I'm not too fussed about the Bucks to be honest but Kenny and Omega are the main protagonists of AEW as far as I'm concerned. As a relatively new parent the fact that for the Bucks and Hangman a big reason they stayed with AEW is because the ywant to spend as much time as possible with their children really resonates with me. Good for them. Hopefully they all got big pay rises.

Edited by LaGoosh

Yeah Cody was always a wwe guy joining in, the others always sounded convincingly they had their own paths they are happy on. Now that’s sorted get them in Wembley matches!