Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Paid Members

He's highly rated, one of the brightest prospects we have. Before we shifted Ben White to RB, some fans wanted him promoted to the first team to provide cover for Tomiyasu. He's been on loan at Rotherham so far this season and has played quite a lot of football, so great experience for him. 

In a beautiful moment, Coventry City reserves allowed Wrexham to take a place in the draw for the fourth round. Cov let them know they could win at any moment but, like letting the div kid score a penalty in a school game, the forum’s favourite team showed why they are the favourite by sidestepping so the plucky little Hollywood team can get a bit of publicity. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

In a beautiful moment, Coventry City reserves allowed Wrexham to take a place in the draw for the fourth round. Cov let them know they could win at any moment but, like letting the div kid score a penalty in a school game, the forum’s favourite team showed why they are the favourite by sidestepping so the plucky little Hollywood team can get a bit of publicity. 

How high do you rate Gyökeres?

• Paid Members

Apparently they are only looking for a minority investment, so it doesn't look like it'll be a takeover. Of course, who knows- as Big Dave would say 'plans change'. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Qatar try to buy up more clubs, although UEFA rules prevent teams under the same ownership from playing each other right? That'd throw a real spanner in the works. I suppose they could try and be creative like the Saudi did with PIF. I only found out today from that same thread that QSI already own 23% of Braga.

Maybe this will end up as just a special relationship between PSG and Spurs, like the mutually beneficial one Spurs and Real had that time. Levy was really mugged off there, wasn't he. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

I feel for Graham Potter right now. A hapless noob in WAY over his head. There's no chance this gets better.

Lewis Hall looks a great prospect though, doesn't he? He looked the most composed and able player out there for yous.

• Paid Members

I really like him, been impressed every time he's been brought in, in a position that's not even his own. He has this natural urge to drift centrally when he has the space to and if his decision making wasn't great it could get us in trouble, but he seems a good judge of when to do that or go outside. It's always good to see a wide player that can go either way, we need some unpredictability!

Thomas Frank would be an absolute maniac to look at Potter at Chelsea and decide that should be his next destination. He’d be high up on someone like Spurs list or something like the Newcastle job but I don’t know why he’d go to Chelsea other than the eventual payoff and knowledge that your reputation probably won’t be harmed too much by failing there.