The The Undertaker Is A Twat Thread

Jonny Vegas

28 minutes ago, Cannibal Man said:

the music and threatening to stab Jerry Lawler in the face on commentary just for talking to him IMO makes two good cases for Ministry Undertaker, in fact for a third add that promo at Fully Loaded 99 wherre Terry Taylor asks if he's alright and goes THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL IS A HURT ANIMAL! NOW YOU GET OUT MY FACE TAYLOR, YOU UNDERSTAND HUH, BOY? YOU UNDERSTAND???? and throws him into a whiteboard

Or that oratory classic about a month later where he told a fable about stranding the Big Show in the desert and making boots out of his skin, or whatever the fuck. 

Awful on the mic and worse in the ring but yeah, I can't bring myself to hate the Ministry. The wider wrestling public's never done an about turn on them either from what I can see. They're one of those things everyone still seems to think cool or have fond memories of despite the general content quality. 

1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Or that oratory classic about a month later where he told a fable about stranding the Big Show in the desert and making boots out of his skin, or whatever the fuck. 

Awful on the mic and worse in the ring but yeah, I can't bring myself to hate the Ministry. The wider wrestling public's never done an about turn on them either from what I can see. They're one of those things everyone still seems to think cool or have fond memories of despite the general content quality. 

I genuinely think the wider wrestling community isn’t as cynical as more hardcore IWC fans tbh.

If you look at Ministry era Undertaker videos or even just the theme tune from the time then the comments are overwhelmingly positive, many even claiming this ‘Taker as their favourite version.