WWE Day 1 Thread

Callum1993

• Paid Members

I'd imagine they'd get the Rumble winner out of the way on night one and then do Brock Vs Roman the night after while unironically promoting it as "Once in a lifetime", "for the first time ever", or both. Also the biggest Wrestlemania main event ever. 

It’s just so wwe to screw up all the plans and cut off Big E, than just say Lesnar isn’t wrestling on a show no one has really paid for. That’s Kofi and Big E sacrificed for the part timer to get a win. Even just reading about it makes me feel bad for them 

• Paid Members

Fuck Roman vs. Brock. Boring. I’m genuinely hoping Vince continues to sell off his own product to the highest bidder looking for a bit of cheeky advertising and we get Johnny Knoxville winning the Rumble.

Knoxville vs. Brock at Wrestlemania, to advertise Jackass Forever, in theatres now? Hell yeah.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Louch said:

It’s just so wwe to screw up all the plans and cut off Big E, than just say Lesnar isn’t wrestling on a show no one has really paid for. That’s Kofi and Big E sacrificed for the part timer to get a win. Even just reading about it makes me feel bad for them 

Can we get away from this is a reason to pretend building the big cards with matches with intrigue about them doesn’t need Lesnar involved to be effective as possible? Or that we should begrudge him this position because he doesn’t as appear as often as the rest on the TV, which is usually shit anyway?

Cutting off E’s reign because Reigns isn’t available does seem rash, unnecessary and harsh on Big. Lesnar being limited dates has fuck all to do with that, however, and losing the belt to anyone else would have been just as bad for Big E, or worse.